Angel Helmet t0.99
Angel Armguard SGA t1.99
Angel Harness t1.99
Angel thigh guard t0.99
Angel Shin guard t1.99
Angel Gloves t0.99
Martial Foot Guard SGA t1.99

Last edited:
Id say +15k to +17k with 17k being abit unlikely due to martial being one part and a SGA part and you only listed 6/7 parts so its not a complete set.

Low Tier, not full set, id guess 10-12k.

thx for your replies :)

the set is not tiered, cause tier is lost if you upgrade to ajusted

hard to find some shoes, I did with what I found Martial is still good and rare too

btw If you find an angel set for 10k say it to me I'll insta buy, not talking bout shin, I never seen a single piece under 2.5k, I think 10k is a very low value.

thx for your replies :)

the set is not tiered, cause tier is lost if you upgrade to ajusted

hard to find some shoes, I did with what I found Martial is still good and rare too

btw If you find an angel set for 10k say it to me I'll insta buy, not talking bout shin, I never seen a single piece under 2.5k, I think 10k is a very low value.
His estimate may seem alittle low but you are missing 2 parts of angel and u have one sga part that also can not be upgraded if desired so that and the fact it does not have the small complete set add on price that sets aquire it may be not be far off the value.

Will be hard to complete a set, not seen many angel pieces floating around.

Those SGA parts, may also be hard to sell as probably impossible for someone to complete a set now.

+12-14k for this set I'd say is fair.

not many angel sets for sale lately
they are typically 12-15k

with 1 missing pieces I'd say 11k tops

edit: changed it to 1 missing part

Last edited:
My apologize I forgot to put the shin... I was whatt ??? 2 missing parts :D

the missing part are shoes replaced by martial SGA

btw angel SGA turn into adjusted like regular

Without sounding like a jerk, why do a price check if you already "know" the price? You ask for a price check and then you argue for a higher price? I don't think you need or care for our guestimates.

Best of luck with the sale!

my offer 8k

well
Without sounding like a jerk, why do a price check if you already "know" the price? You ask for a price check and then you argue for a higher price? I don't think you need or care for our guestimates.

Best of luck with the sale!

keep in mind angel is a rare set, can be upgraded to adjusted and finding a whole set is not easy, I paid like 4k per part in 12years to get a nearly full set.

btw Im not selling the set atm and will never sell it for 10k.

My apologize I forgot to put the shin... I was whatt ??? 2 missing parts :D

the missing part are shoes replaced by martial SGA

btw angel SGA turn into adjusted like regular
Sga now can be used to upgrade to adj? Wow was this changed because i was pritty sure it couldnt be.

Back