Price check improved hedoc mayhem tier 1.6

corvette

Prowler
Blue Corvette Velvet
As the title states, looking at what this is worth. Any insight is helpful!!! :-D

Already looking to sell?

I'd say between 75 and 85K with impfap going for 100k or so atm

No, not looking to sell at all except to upgrade only but nothing like that right now. Just a curiosity as to its value since its a newer item and all. Thanks for the feedback and +rep

Can I get some more feedback on this pmease?

It will be just guessing anyways since there isn't many sales on it yet but my guess would be around 60k +/- some. Would be fun to see if one got out on the market to see what bids it got. There was one in auction but it didn't get any bids (SB 90k) from what I remember.

It will be just guessing anyways since there isn't many sales on it yet but my guess would be around 60k +/- some. Would be fun to see if one got out on the market to see what bids it got. There was one in auction but it didn't get any bids (SB 90k) from what I remember.

Thanks minim, +rep for your thoughts. Anymore please? We have a broad base of roughly 60-85k. All thoughts are welcome.

Very nice fap, I personally believe its worth somewhere around 70k-75k ped simply because of its Heal/sec

68.72 vs Adj fap 21.67

you simply get more heal per second and when in battle that counts just as much as Eco rating does

not to mention this is already tier 1.6 so that will increase this faps eco from 13.56 to 14.27 and once its at tier 2, which will be very soon, its eco will be 15.07 still a bit ways from the eco of Adj Fap but far better than a stock Imp Mayhem

so being that this fap is good for in combat, 32 heals per min will keep up with your gun and not leave you waiting for reload like other 22/24 heal per second faps, it deserves a higher value.

Half the distance to the goal.

If a Mod Hedoc is running 140-160k, then its 70-80k, or roughly half the price of the Mod version.

I was just told the Mod Hedoc's sold for 115-120k, each. Sorry, I didn't follow that very carefully, as I've been on break since Mayhem, more or less.

If this is the case, then I stand by what I said, Imp Hedoc is most likely tops 57.5-60K. More, if those Mod's commanded more.

Already looking to sell?

I'd say between 75 and 85K with impfap going for 100k or so atm

I would tend to agree, but would narrow to +80k tops in my humble opinion. Its a great 'enabler' tool, there's no doubt the economy of the original awesome faps always gives them that much higher premium.

It is a tough call, whether to go for one of these or the Imp. Tough call.

Back