price check on Improved EWE EP-21 Defender

BuStLe

Dominant
Society
Utopia
João Bustle Pedro
just like topic says.. i might buy one.. hope you guys help me :))

Cheers!:)

peauction.com has the last one sold. To warn you though, 3 resellers were bidding on it but you won't get it cheaper unfortunately.

just looted one yesterday and mr.tt wanted it so bad i couldnt resist...

The Nightbird said:
peauction.com has the last one sold. To warn you though, 3 resellers were bidding on it but you won't get it cheaper unfortunately.

tks for advise!!

:)

steffel said:
just looted one yesterday and mr.tt wanted it so bad i couldnt resist...

mr. tt? you sold it to tt????

steffel was jokin ;)

I bought one for +3800 not so long ago, ended up trading it for an adj hero which was valued at +4100 iirc, TT on adj hero was 122 or so so total price 4322, vs imp ep-21 at 4300 total....

so yeah I'd say +3800

I believe imp21 is nothing more than heavily overpriced noob gun. For same price you can get Maddox IV and Dante amp. According to http://www.pe-wiki.info
Code:
gun            dmg/sec     dmg/pec
imp21+a106     53          4.40
maddox4+dante  87.5        4.29
Amped maddox is 65%(!!!) more powerful but only 2.5% economically weaker. These 2.5% can be easily saved by getting more a little more skills, choosing right mobs and equipment, avoiding lag and not hunting when tired, sleepy or drunk. Besides more power means less regenerated mob hit points and less accepted hits from mob.

BuStLe said:
mr. tt? you sold it to tt????

whoops, didnt see you want an improved one lol sorry was not my intention to mess around with you :dunce:

Helmars said:
I believe imp21 is nothing more than heavily overpriced noob gun. For same price you can get Maddox IV and Dante amp. According to http://www.pe-wiki.info
Code:
gun            dmg/sec     dmg/pec
imp21+a106     53          4.40
maddox4+dante  87.5        4.29
Amped maddox is 65%(!!!) more powerful but only 2.5% economically weaker. These 2.5% can be easily saved by getting more a little more skills, choosing right mobs and equipment, avoiding lag and not hunting when tired, sleepy or drunk. Besides more power means less regenerated mob hit points and less accepted hits from mob.

LOL, if you can be more economical with the dante, you can be economical with the imp21 too. And LWT is a much more common skill and more people will have a good amount of this already (and if not it's cheaper to chip).

But the difference between 4.29 and 4.40 is not 9.75(4.29/4.40) % (not 2.5%) but way more. Since 4 dam/pec is basic for all weapons you could see it this way: (0.29/0.40) = 75%. It's that extra eco in comparison to other what makes you profit (potentially).

chielsen said:
LOL, if you can be more economical with the dante, you can be economical with the imp21 too. And LWT is a much more common skill and more people will have a good amount of this already (and if not it's cheaper to chip).

But the difference between 4.29 and 4.40 is not 9.75(4.29/4.40) % (not 2.5%) but way more. Since 4 dam/pec is basic for all weapons you could see it this way: (0.29/0.40) = 75%. It's that extra eco in comparison to other what makes you profit (potentially).

This is total nonsense, difference is 2.5% That means on a 100 ped hunt, it will be a 2.5 ped difference on weapon costs. Its that simple, nothing more. Less armor+fap decay will most likely make up for that.

ps: to calculate the difference you have to distract 100% 1st. So 4.29/4.4*100% = 97.5% Difference is 100-97.5 = 2.5%

Last edited:
chielsen said:
Expenses will differ by these 2.5% anyway. I agree that profit or losses will differ more but difference is insignificant when enormous power is sacrificed. At large more powerful weapon will bring better progress (more skills, bigger mobs and bigger hofs).

OK yes, 2.5% difference is right. But with the (0.29/0.40) = 75% i wanted to say that it is much more economical. That 0.11 more damage a pec really makes a difference in overall hunting.
Ok yes the maddox 4 more powerfull, but the deferender has 33% more range what helps too (ok it's only 11 meters).

Maddox IV is a nice gun for fast play with quite ok economy, but in this game the 0.11 more economy makes you profit or break even alot more.

chielsen said:
OK yes, 2.5% difference is right. But with the (0.29/0.40) = 75% i wanted to say that it is much more economical. That 0.11 more damage a pec really makes a difference in overall hunting.
Ok yes the maddox 4 more powerfull, but the deferender has 33% more range what helps too (ok it's only 11 meters).

Maddox IV is a nice gun for fast play with quite ok economy, but in this game the 0.11 more economy makes you profit or break even alot more.

The strange thing about your 'magic' formula is, that when you compare a gun of 4.01 with 4.40, the difference is (0.01/0.40) = 2.5% And when you compare a gun of 4.39 with a gun of 4.40 the difference is (0.39/0.40) = 97.5%.

Abit odd aint it? ;)

I agree there is a difference. But not a huge one. It also has allot to do with your huntstyle.

I already said it was 2.5% in my previous post. So yes i made a mistake.
I think you already made your point :rolleyes: :bowdown:

Maddox + Dante
Damage Range Attacks Dmg/sec Power Ammo Decay Value Cost/M Eco/M
75 33 70 87, 2887,5 10 7,500 349 17,50 4,29

Imp 21 + 106
Damage Range Attacks Dmg/sec Power Ammo Decay Value Cost/M Eco/M
53 44 60 53,0 2332,0 9 3,042 560 12,04 4,40

http://www.pe-wiki.info/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon

to me there is a big diference betwin imp 21 and maddox. seams to be a litle deference with economy(0.11) but in my point is very high diference is we look at decay this means after we burn out ~100 peds ammo we will need ~75 peds to get all full repaired on maddox(gun+dante) isnted ~30 peds on imp 21 + 106...

i dont know if i was clear
tks to all
waiting your replys

cheers!:)

chielsen said:
I already said it was 2.5% in my previous post. So yes i made a mistake.
I think you already made your point :rolleyes: :bowdown:

Yeh but you repeated it again, so I thought you didnt get the message, sorry ;)

Witte said:
Yeh but you repeated it again, so I thought you didnt get the message, sorry ;)

Ctrl C Ctrl V

Back