Question: Pricecheck on items I cannot find at the Auction listings..

the Raymaker

Greetings,

I wonder if anyone could give a price range of these weapons and armours (L, unused):

1) Shadow Armour (L), full armour set
2) Angel Armour (L), full armour set
3) Isis HL 2 (L), laser pistol
4) Isis LR 53 (L), laser rifle
5) Riker UL 3 (L), laser rifle
6) Mature Argonaut´s Claws (L)

I would be happy to receive a price range per item :)

Thank you kindly,
the Raymaker

did you try going to the orders tab and act like your placing an order, find the item then look at the market history?

few that i remember off hand

LR53 L used to go for 130-140%
riker ul3 L used to go for 110-115%
mature argonaut claw- 110-115%

did you try going to the orders tab and act like your placing an order, find the item then look at the market history?

Does not work, since you can not place orders on (L) items.

ahh ok, well how about running around to a bunch of shops and finding an exemplar? or isnt there a L weapons museum?

L weapons museum?

Yup, follow the road west from Atlas Haven and you can't miss it :) (except if you're in a car and object load slowly on your computer)

1) Shadow Armour (L), full armour set
2) Angel Armour (L), full armour set
3) Isis HL 2 (L), laser pistol
4) Isis LR 53 (L), laser rifle
5) Riker UL 3 (L), laser rifle
6) Mature Argonaut´s Claws (L)

Well, a lot of these things are going to be pretty hard to find, either because they're rare drops or they're things that no longer drop.

1) Shadow L will be very expensive, particularly for a full set, I'd guess beyond 300%. You can almost certainly get a roughly equivalent set much cheaper by going for stuff that drops more.
2) If you acquired it with mission tokens you'd need 1400 tokens, for 363 PED of tt armour. Again that'd be over 300% (treating mission token as a little under 1 PED each), and would be a terrible purchase. Aquila is very similar in stats for instance, and could be acquired for under 140%.
3) Must be a typo, no such thing as HL2.
4) Doesn't drop any more, it used to trade around 125%. The new guns that drop in its place are better, so no sense in paying higher MU for the few that remain.
5) Probably the same as 4) but I don't know
6) Melee weapons become very uneco very fast when they have markup, even 110% is very high.

Well, a lot of these things are going to be pretty hard to find, either because they're rare drops or they're things that no longer drop.

1) Shadow L will be very expensive, particularly for a full set, I'd guess beyond 300%. You can almost certainly get a roughly equivalent set much cheaper by going for stuff that drops more.
2) If you acquired it with mission tokens you'd need 1400 tokens, for 363 PED of tt armour. Again that'd be over 300% (treating mission token as a little under 1 PED each), and would be a terrible purchase. Aquila is very similar in stats for instance, and could be acquired for under 140%.
3) Must be a typo, no such thing as HL2.
4) Doesn't drop any more, it used to trade around 125%. The new guns that drop in its place are better, so no sense in paying higher MU for the few that remain.
5) Probably the same as 4) but I don't know
6) Melee weapons become very uneco very fast when they have markup, even 110% is very high.

Here we go with the right answer to a strange question ;)
+ Rep to Jimmy again imo :)
I salute u Jimmy hehe ;)
Cheers

Back