Problem Solution - 10.3.0.36270 full download

Did you have problems with the new version?

• Yes, I had, until I found this download

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Yes, I have, trying this download now

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Yes, I have, even with this download

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • No, but I can use this download for backup/bandwith savings

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • No, it worked fine, no need for this download

Votes: 38 57.6%

• Total voters

Karv

Provider
Society
German White Angels
Karvjiash "Karv" Moshdarij
I don't know whoever has problems with the VU 10.4 or the 10.3.0.36270 but support gave me the following link:

http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.co....3.1/entropia_universe_10.3.0.36270_setup.exe

In my case, it's working and I have a full download again, if I want to install it on other systems... nicely done, MA/EU! =)

€dit: Added a poll for statistics, how many people had problems and if the link is useful for someone or not.

€dit: Forgot to say, that the download has a nice big size of 3GB...

Last edited:
Fail...

After de-installing and deleting everything MindArk/Planet Calypso related I downloaded entropia_universe_10.3.0.36270_setup.exe directly from the dlmirror site as suggested.

The file I have has a size of 3.095.657 KB, which the XP explorer calls 2.95 GB.

However, when I try to run the .exe it just stalls. According to the task manager it takes up 72 KB, doesn’t use any CPU ressources, and doesn’t respond any more. It takes the XP explorer down with it, too. :(

Any ideas, any help...?

It doesn't download... just sits there.....

MA YOU ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!

damnit i am trying to install this as well but it won't even start up for me :\ Grrr

damnit i am trying to install this as well but it won't even start up for me :\ Grrr

Same.. sits on starting....

DAMN IT MA... get your shit together!!!!!!

Same.. sits on starting....

DAMN IT MA... get your shit together!!!!!!

Yep :( I uninstalled EU fully now and have tried to restart the download.

It is doing the same thing now, won't even start the download.

What the hell can i do now besides reformatting my HD? Stuff like this does really piss me off

Try not to have anything running during the download/instalation due to it may crash it ^^

Won't start the download?

The link above is a full (2.95 GB) installation file that gets you to patch 10.3.0.36270.

You can download it i.e. via getright because windows doesn't support resume.

After installing that, you can download the missing 2 patches to the current version directly, too, and install them "manually" - so i don't really understand what you mean by "won't start the download", if you do what i described above, the CL won't have to download anything....

It seems you are using the installer linked on the FPC website, which then attempts to download the .exe linked above...

Don't use that, get the full file linked in the OP and start that.

Or do you have trouble with that download?

Won't start the download?

The link above is a full (2.95 GB) installation file that gets you to patch 10.3.0.36270.

You can download it i.e. via getright because windows doesn't support resume.

After installing that, you can download the missing 2 patches to the current version directly, too, and install them "manually" - so i don't really understand what you mean by "won't start the download", if you do what i described above, the CL won't have to download anything....

It seems you are using the installer linked on the FPC website, which then attempts to download the .exe linked above...

Don't use that, get the full file linked in the OP and start that.

Or do you have trouble with that download?

Neither way of downloading it works. It acts like it's going to download using link above but doesn't do anything. If you use the installer from their web site you get the same thing.. it doesn't download.

So.. I have to use another program? Get right? what other two files??? TY

WHY THE HELL CAN'T MA provide a decent working download / install file that doesn't require other programs etc????? OMFG!!!

After installing that, you can download the missing 2 patches to the current version directly, too, and install them "manually"

Where are these to download from so I can install 'manually' ????

Yep :( I uninstalled EU fully now and have tried to restart the download.

What the hell can i do now besides reformatting my HD? Stuff like this does really piss me off

PM with info sent.. let me know if it helps then thank Wizz ;)

Back