Problem Toggling Brush Size

jomarigsd

Guardian
Society
Synergen
Kissy Lexi Shepherd
Has anyone had a problem changing the brush size when applying make up?
I think Im doing it right...but it doesnt work for me. With the makeup ready to go, I have the increase/decrease icons on my screen. When I left click the icon it says "failed to perform" or something to that effect. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!!!

Lexi

Yeah, this girl I saw at the bar Saturday night had that problem too.

Kidding aside, I haven't played with the Makeup tools yet. Sorry.

haha, ma limited your playing time to only 6 hours and you did something constructive like go to a bar...

:laugh:

I have the increase/decrease icons on my screen. When I left click the icon it says "failed to perform" or something to that effect. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

I had exactly the same problem in that the keys don't actually do anything except select one of the options and then give the yellow message. Try selecting either the + or - hotkey then use the scroll wheel to increase and decrease the brush size. That's the only way I could get it to work. Hope that helps :)

And you promised you wouldn't tell!! :cry::laugh:

Drag the "Toggle Brush Size"-icon from your action book to any key on keybord.
While in make-up mode choose your tool, hold this key and use mousewheel for changing the brush size.

The + and - keys dont work for me too.

Yup i havent found anything that works with the +-buttons yet
mouse wheel works a treat tho :)

I tried the clicking hotkeys-assigned increase/decrease brush-size icons, with and without scrolling the wheel, and it doesn't do anything for me...even with the mousewheel. :mad:

I tried the clicking hotkeys-assigned increase/decrease brush-size icons, with and without scrolling the wheel, and it doesn't do anything for me...even with the mousewheel. :mad:

It is an extra function. Don't use "increase/decrease"! Drop them to the trash can. Use "Toggle Brush Size" instead.

Back