Problem with connect server

frewer

Hatchling
I know my question could be silly but im really dont know what to do with it.

i download installer.exe (approx 8 mb), i installed it, then run clientloader.exe but i cant connect server. i went to ftp://ftp.project-entropia.com/Clients/ to download Entropia_8.3.0.exe (approx 1,1GB), i installed it then till cant connect server.

I uninstall it and reinstall, i TILL cant connect server. Even i open port for it thought, i add exception to my window firewall for TCP 20, 21 and UDP 30584. I also turn off firewall at my router

Every time i cant get connect server i got error description : File PE.exe ; Reason : "Invalid LIST reponse from server" or " Passive FTP connection failed "

Can u help me plzzzzz

Have any other hardware inbetween your comp and your connection? Have those ports enabled on the comp itself? Id also double check all related services are running, and any special encryptions you may have that prevent your packets from being read right. Im assuming you can get to the net otherwise just fine.

Another thought is location...MA has blocked some regions, while they should be unblocked now, that is a small possibility.

couple ideas anyhow, hope it helps.

forgo said:
Have any other hardware inbetween your comp and your connection? Have those ports enabled on the comp itself? Id also double check all related services are running, and any special encryptions you may have that prevent your packets from being read right

Thank for ur advice but i dont know how to check those things, :confused:

forgo said:
Another thought is location...MA has blocked some regions, while they should be unblocked now, that is a small possibility.
im living at Australia, sydney

Is that the ISP not provide download from FPT server

Back