Problem Withdrawing !

SevvyS

Prowler
I'm trying to withdraw my PED. Every time, i get the following error:

"An error occurred. Please try again later (Reason: 1)"

Has anyone else experienced this ?

(I've sent a support, but no reply as of yet)

Could it be a residual internal error from trading with me? :p :p

narfi

The answer is quite obvious: the sky is falling. :wise:

Another way to keep you in game :rolleyes:

Wish I could help ya but I ussaly don't withdraw at all usually the exact opposite:D

You should see what support will say about that. First time withdrawing? May be it's some minor thing not in the right way or servers overload or another crap.
GL

Reason: 1 Means, money transfer goes to nr1 man in MA/FPC aka Marco :D

you cannot withdraw yet : you havent done with me :yay:

Withdrawing not implemented yet in VU10 maybe:rolleyes:

/Arwen

has you send in documentation passport etc to confirm who you are?

has you send in documentation passport etc to confirm who you are?

No, i have not done that :|

But i tried again this morning, and it seems to have worked :) So i guess we will see if MA need me to send ID etc soon.

Must have been a problem with the system last night/this morning !

If ingame withdraw doesn't work, you can also use the witdraw function on their website :)

Comes in quite handy :D

If ingame withdraw doesn't work, you can also use the witdraw function on their website :)

Comes in quite handy :D

I'd only tried the Withdraw function on the website.. maybe i should have tried in-game too.. but its worked this morning anyhow :) !! apparently if all details are correct, it will take upto 10 days !

I started my 1st ever withdrawal on 9th Oct & just yesterday recieved an email saying it had been commited. Which I understand as meaning the funds have been sent to my bank for them to process so I should have the money in a few days. :yay:

They didn't ask me to prove my identity.

I have had that internal error message a few times before when depositing, so I guess if I tried to withdraw at those times I would have seen it then too. I've been known to shout at the monitor "Don't you want my F*****G money you F***S!?" :silly2: I can imagine getting it while trying to withdraw must be so much more frustrating!

I'm trying to withdraw my PED. Every time, i get the following error:

Has anyone else experienced this ?

(I've sent a support, but no reply as of yet)

You didnt withdraw more than you had right? Had to ask :)
And also did you count the fee´s?

I'd only tried the Withdraw function on the website.. maybe i should have tried in-game too.. but its worked this morning anyhow :) !! apparently if all details are correct, it will take upto 10 days !

Forgot to read last post :)
Glad it worked out for ya

Withdrawn 9400peds on saturday the 3rd of october and I got the money on my account today.

took about 18 days. which is okay i guess:yay:

When everyone wanna quit and withdraw it takes a couple days to get the money but when I withdraw when no one talked about quiting it took 90 workingdays for me to get my money because of alot of ppl withdrawing they said.

Glad to c they have speeded up things a notch..

+ I'm NOT quitting EU, long live the EU :D

Simple question: Have you got any money on your ped card?

Back