problems with depo and webshop

Society
The Ancients
MR Armored Outlaw
Just tried a depo and got some items on webshop, bank card charged and confirmation notice of sale completed by MA,, but no items or ped received. Anyone having same problems, also have few friends not able to log in now. just checking if anyone has same problems.

If so please post your problems and what they were.

I depo ped, and buy strongbox and universal ammo. March 8th. items not received yet. Ticket is still open. ty for any comments about what you try and not working.

hi there, usually i use a deposit method that takes like 3/4seconds to get the money in my account, today after downtime it took 45 minutes to get there so my sugestion is, wait or contact with deposit provider, if the problem is not them then just fill a support... make sure you have some screenshots (hope you do)

Best luck
Laginha

Bought a couple strongboxes using Paypal. Usually my orders completed in few minutes or after a relog.
Already we are closing to a day after and order still missing (card charged and fee to Paypal also appear in my bank transactions!!!). Seems something not right with webshop again.

I made a support ticket after an hour or so.

Lesson learned: Never use webshop, immedietely after a DT!

Last edited:
I had same problem. Opened support case yesterday and the already send money back to my bank. They admited there was problems with deposit providers. The only problem is that i lost around 3 pounds that was transaction fee. Hope you all will get sorted soon.
MJ

it is confirmed,
they answered and also they refund my purchase.
So for me, case closed and I'm going to try again

below is the answer from support :yup: +1 rep for MA/Ark support (I'm Ark account)
...................................................................................................................................
Hi,

since yesterday afternoon, a few number of deposits via PayPal has been interrupted due to a disturbance. We have manually refunded your deposit and you will have your funds back within 48 hrs.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards, Mimmi | Entropia Universe Support
...................................................................................................................................

same note.

Hi,

since yesterday afternoon, a few number of deposits via PayPal has been interrupted due to a disturbance. We have manually refunded your deposit and you will have your funds back within 48 hrs.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards, Mimmi | Entropia Universe Support
...................................................................................................................................[/QUOTE]

got same note and funds where refunded. used CC and all was fine. Paypal not working.

Back