Project-Asylum Corp (PAC) is looking for some new rock blasters

Reading this, sounds like a lot of people are just getting back into EU like myself.

Not looking to be recruited, but just wanted to say good luck with the process. :laugh:

Yeah is seems like so which is great!

sure you are ;)

Message me on-world sometime. I run a society myself - maybe we can talk about some co-op!
Good luck with the recruiting process!

Message me on-world sometime. I run a society myself - maybe we can talk about some co-op!
Good luck with the recruiting process!

Thank you Faucon!

Time for some new blood in PAC!!

Send a PM to Starkiller or me, or fill an application to Project-asylum corp in the socterminal!

Looking forward to meet u:wtg:

Bumping this up for more recruitment power :yay:

If you're interested, send a PM to either me or Count Joe for more informations :)

Bumping this up for awareness :yay:

As I have been having difficulties logging into the game, please use the forum's private message system or contact Count Joe ingame for more informations :)

Taking the time I have online to bump this recruitment thread up :)

If you think you'll fit in, feel free to ask questions! :D

Taking the time I have online to bump this recruitment thread up :)

If you think you'll fit in, feel free to ask questions! :D

lets welcome two new members to PAC!! Napak and Keylaigh :yay::wtg:

Welcome!
I might not be a frequent player at the moment, but i have not quit! I'll be back when things has settled down RL. I really am looking forward for some hogglo/scipulor/daspletor hunting soon :)

Welcome!
I might not be a frequent player at the moment, but i have not quit! I'll be back when things has settled down RL. I really am looking forward for some hogglo/scipulor/daspletor hunting soon :)

We are slowly catching up activity :) Ive been a bit busy IRL too, however from what I have gathered, we are growing up a few more in rank! :yay:

Taking the chance to bump it up further

Bumping it up for all those miners and hunters who would like to have a new home with a really cool group of chaps :)

If you have any questions regarding our society, please message me or Count Joe, and we will attempt to be as explicit as possible in our answers!

:tower:"PAC, is it in you?":tower:

Bumping it up right now :yay:

Bumping it up to celebrate PAC being in the spotlight today with a 6k pedder from guwapp :D

"PAC, is it in you?" :yay:

Bumping it up for awareness :D

Wow looking over old school.
Lot of interesting pics and hofs for me.
Snickers.

Peace everyone.

Back