Proof: MA is reading ingame chat

....great timing. LMAO :laugh:

darri

It has worked for me several times too, it might take up to 3 mobs before the global drops, but it will come if you ask MA (usualy) nicely.

Nice that you got a pic of it, I am usualy laughing to much and sending a "Thank you MA" so I dont get a pic :)

hahaha, then they're monitoring our ammo and skype chats too.. we once had a global when i was counting down my shots left... 3..2..1 and swirlies!

gz :D

:yay: gz! :D

nice jedi mind trick there :vampire:

LMAO!

My PE assistant didn't work to grab a SS of this happening a few months ago, or I would have posted it here as well...

Had been hunting kreltins/aurlis for 3 days, and only had 1 small ESI drop from Aurlis, not from kreltins. I had made the comment in soc chat "damn, I think the ESI's are all dried up".
Next kreltin was a ~193 ped ESI, in a 220 ped hof LOL :laugh:

haha nice one Ermik :D gz

Ask and you shall receive!! Gratz!! :yay: Next time ask for a bit higher!! ;)

That's awesome, gratz mate.

this is very funny big GRATZ :laugh::laugh:

LOOOOL :D BIG Timed Gratz!

I had about the same but also no screenshot.

Was hunting on CND for 2 weeks without a global or hof.
Was complaining that I got HoF's on everything exept for hunting and that all the other ones were less than 1k.

Little later I was complaining that my final ammo was burning and with last ammo I got my first hunting HoF --> 8.7k trox :yay:

So I think MA is reading it too. Or we're just some lucky dudes :)

Lol, funny that there's no damage message between the threat and the global :yay:

well, shit looks like i need to be a little more vocal about my desires.

crying on the forum has been useless, perhaps asking MA ingame is the way to go. lol

Posted via Mobile Device

LOL - :D:D:D:D:D

I have to try doing that more often :D

I hope they don't read it for real... the things I wish to them sometimes...:ahh:

GRATZ:yay:

lol gtz buddy.... they seem to listen in alot!

hofchat.JPG

Back