Proper Distants

O'Hare

Provider
Society
Rising Potentials
How many times are we out all alone just picking off mobs with your marber when out of nowhere comes along this green dot. And they just keep getting closer and closer to you messing up your groove.
What is the proper distants for hunting?, i say to the outside ring.
So comeon people we are not a team nor a couple please keep a proper distants.

yeah...sometimes it annoying me, but actually when i'm not on the hard mob's territory which can kill me on this mess - i'm far away for complaining :) sometimes it's more funny and this is an ACTION!! :yay:

What is the proper distants for hunting?, i say to the outside ring.
So comeon people we are not a team nor a couple please keep a proper distants.

"distance"

Errr...you can say that, but I doubt anyone will listen. Personally, I think that is too far, I would never request it or expect it. In the past I have often hunted side-by-side with other hunters and we simply go in differnet directions. Out ring? in bot valley? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The other danger is when you are pulling witha marber, and another hunter is pulling with a marbers from the other side...it happens but is an easy mistake.

depends on the mob really... and, your personal preference...

If someone is to close to you, you have a few options tho...

1) Leave (easiest)
2) Ask if they want to team
3) Start tagging every mob on your radar, and bring them to the offender, and take off your armor...

Green dots to close can be a pain some times. But as long as that green dot doesnt steal my kill, i guess i can or have to live whit it.

Back