Suggestion: Proportionally tiering for guns level

Deemer

Prowler
On my favorite HK110 for about half a year I managed to make his tier from 6 to ~ 6.50.
I don't even think about how I would reach level 10.
I do not think it is possible to reach tir 10, even for a lifetime for these weapons, in case in this level i can make maximum 4-5 points -> per 2 weeks.
So I think it would be more logical, similar to the formula of the enhancers decay (the opposite effect) to increase the tiering proportionally for each weapons of their level.

Why even tier it?

Because he has it.
The logical question is why there is a Tir 10, when it cannot be reached for a lifetime.
It is there and it is logical to be more rational for use for all levels.

I already thought it was. Noob shit that I have had that costs very little to tier goes up quickly, even with shit TIR. And my more costly to tier items seem to go slower (My fucking FEN fap is dead in the water 😡). Don’t know for sure but it seems to be the way.

Im quite sure it already is easier for lower quality weapons - i doubt you will need to cycle 30 million ped to get rdy for T10 like i had to for bp-130.
Up to T7/8 is reasonably achievable for most weapons higher up requires a ton of effort and peds cycled especially on high quality weapons.

Im quite sure it already is easier for lower quality weapons - i doubt you will need to cycle 30 million ped to get rdy for T10 like i had to for bp-130.
Up to T7/8 is reasonably achievable for most weapons higher up requires a ton of effort and peds cycled especially on high quality weapons.

Even if there is a change/difference that has been introduced, it is practically incomparable with a Top weapon. I.e. according to data and theoretical calculations, maybe MA considers it normal, but in the game environment it is incomparable.
The reasons are simple.... frequent changes of mobs; the selection of mob at the lower levels is very different from the maturity at the higher levels... and not in final place, the starter or mid guns are not the final weapons.

With this weapon maybe I have at more than 100k fired ped to Tier 6.5, from the moment I decided to raise his tiers to 10 (I.e. it was not Tir 0, but 1.99 "maybe"). And if I'm currently about 10% of his progress, I'll need at least another 900k to Tir10.

Even if we compare and accept that it is logical for a starting weapon to use the same algorithm as a Top Final Weapon... this logic is not valid due to the fact of transition from start to end level. It is completely pointless to expect 1 mil pеds to be spent with this weapon to reach Tir10... and then to use its full potential.

I just think it makes more sense to be much easier to reach at lower levels... whether it's right or not, I'm not disputing it, I'm just making a suggestion.

Back