Info: Proteron Pasture OLA #46 (190, 623) NW of Oshiri Hearts!

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
proteron_46_banner.jpg

Proteron Pasture OLA #46 (190, 623) NW of Oshiri Hearts![/B]
Home of the Proteron Young.

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Health: 2910
Regeneration Speed: 6.93
Damage: 136 (Impact 25% Stab 25% Acid 50%)

Entropedia Proteron Page

Known Loots: ESI, CB32, LC-60, Courage Retro, Skildek Cobra, Spartacus (L) & Vain (L)

Animal Oils: Heart, Spleen, Kidney, Liver, Pancreas, Adrenal & Muscle

Minerals: Niksarium, Durulium, Vesperdite, Valurite, Megan, Azzurdite, Erdorium, Narcanisium, Gazzurdite, Cumbriz, Zinc, Lysterium & Belkar

Enmatters: Oil, Garcen, Magerian, Root Acid, Melchi, Azur, Solis, Devil's, Binary, Lumis, Lytarian & Typonolic

Darth Skippie Boobie
Sole Proprietor

Last edited:
Skippie,

I saw a Global yesterday with this websites address on it so I of course wanted to see what it was all about however when I open in my browser there is nothing there??

2CqZPXk.png

Am I missing something??

Kind Regards,

AvalonRychmon.

That's a holder page, yea. It'll see an update next week that might make some sense.

Thats Cool..
You may also want to change domain setting to remove the "www."
no real need for this unless you just want us to type more.. :D

If everyone that played games on the internet were 20-30 years old, yes. My mother, however, still types www before everything she does on the internet.

(Yes, I've told her she doesn't have to. She also loves her Apple. Old people are weird.)

Last edited:
Proteron loots updated.

If everyone that played games on the internet were 20-30 years old, yes. My mother, however, still types www before everything she does on the internet.

(Yes, I've told her she doesn't have to. She also loves her Apple. Old people are weird.)

you can have both working :)

Back