Public Apolgy - Sorry Alan.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Alan Shephard, aka Al Radioman Dreamer, sorry that I got you mixed up with Chuck Calyptoranius so many months ago. Be careful in the future when you put your name/reputation on some project you are letting someone else take the lead on.

I too don't know what Calypto's newest name/latest alt avatar name is off hand, but suspect it would not be hard to find out if you wanted to.

I thought most of that had all blown over by now, but apparently the pen, while mightier then the sword is also is mightier then the sands of time.

Hopefully Calypto has changed his ways.

Good luck with your endeavors.

I would have +repped you but i have to spread more reputation around since last rep i sent you. I repped a lot btw though. dunno how many we have to spread.

Cheers

I too don't know what Calypto's newest name/latest alt avatar name is off hand, but suspect it would not be hard to find out if you wanted to.

His new avatar name is Chuck Caly Rocknroll

Last edited:
Hey, alright then! A step in the right direction.

So you want a medal or a chest to pin it to? Well your at it I think you owe some more people apologies, one out of dozens doesn't redeem you.

So you want a medal or a chest to pin it to? Well your at it I think you owe some more people apologies, one out of dozens doesn't redeem you.

True. However its a step in the right direction. Albeit small. I'm not even sure Al Radioman reads EF or even plays Entropia. I'm sure all the phone calls he received from indignant gamers while he was going through a divorce really made life pleasant for him, though. This is why we don't publish peoples personal information (on multiple websites and ingame while encouraging others to do the same) without verifying the facts. Private investigators, we are not. :wise:

He did not receive a +rep from me for this. The damage done was pretty severe to this guys life. Getting called at work, having your wife (now ex wife) getting angry phone calls from gamers, and getting those calls at all hours of the night are a bit much. Really, being angry at Calypto for some supposed paint can donation scheme was not a justification for ruining anyones life. Way over the top. Unacceptable.

Last edited:
Back