pvp beacon event.

Echo Biatch

Old Alpha
Society
Tax Collectors
Echo Echo biatch
Some ingame beacon buddies of mine and I are considering trying to run an event......

PVP zone beacon 12 man team 5 of which would be games organisers and loot hands.

7 competitors must fight their way to the boss with 2 bots held at TP and the boss down the competitors shall duel to the death.

When the winner is declared the last two bots at TP are taken out and ship is looted by the winner and event organisers with all proceeds going to the winner.

As the current beacon costs are quite high with 7 competitors for a 35 ped beacon it would cost about 70ped per person to enter.

for a 23 ped beacon it would be as low as 25 ped each to compete.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you would be interested in joining in either now or in the future.

Echo

Interesting idea , so are all beacons pvp again? lol it seems to switch form pvp to non pvp often :)

Interesting idea , so are all beacons pvp again? lol it seems to switch form pvp to non pvp often :)

if the beacon location is in a pvp zone they are pvp enabled

and yes nice idea :)

OK idea, but is the 75% rule still in effect? If you kill the boss wouldn't the 2 bots left over become friendly and the countdown begin?

If you keep 2 bots alive near the TP on the boss floor signal wont go until one of the last 2 is down giving everyone time to get back. When you kill the first of the bots the ship gives the friendly signal but you kill both anyway lol

OK So I will look for a PVP 23 ped beacon to do a trial run on and work out any bugs.

if the beacon location is in a pvp zone they are pvp enabled

and yes nice idea :)

Oh thanks, I've learnt something new :) , I never paid attentionto the starting location before

Hmmm

I like the basic idea. But ...

There should be some kind of restrictions on the PvP team to get an evenly matched PvP event. Because someone like Skalmann (just as an example) as last minute entry would make it like throwing away your money.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

I am contemplating running a series of beacons with different levels to keep it fair

So mid lvl players no armour no fapping and perhaps weapon restriction of korss 400 because everyone would have it maxed.

For the experienced pk'ers we will look at a higher weapon that all agree on

We will be doing a test run on a 23 ped pvp beacon to work out time aspects and check for anything we may have not thought about. I will post the results as soon as we are done ;)

Echo

I ilike the idea-makes for a really fun event.

Are beacons in pvp areas common though?

There are only 2 Land Zones that I can think of that are pvp.

One leaves near Nate and the other next to the kingfisher land near memorial.

well let me know went u plan on the test run ill go

Time Limit

Sounds like an interesting idea and ofc I do love beacons, but being a hunter of only non-human life forms is not an event for me. However, I was wondering if they have lifted the 1 hour from start rule which makes the countdown start regardless if all the bots are killed or the boss is killed. If this is still in place you may find you don't have enough time to do the actual pvp event. This time limit has always stopped us doing in beacon parties.

Let me know if there is not a 1 hr time limit pls... then party here we go...

Back