pvp on demand

Singular

Guardian
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Singular
How about being able to have duels anywhere ingame after both agree-ing to it...
So for instance: you want to pick a fight or have some unfinnished business with someone, you can 'right mouce click' the opponent and propose a duel, when (s)he agreez you can do damage to each other, no matter where you are...

Would be fun....
:handgun: :smash:

had somthing like that in WoW its a good idea imo :girl:

Ohh yes :D Sounds fun. But you shouldnt be able to hurt eachother by revivalterminals tho!

And at any time you can go back at that decition.

this is WoW all over but still its a very good idea. i think it should disappear when one of the guys is killed though... good way to get rid off revkilling

how about some sort of duelists licence? if you have it you can PK others with a lince and be PKed by them. this way you could have group combat too :)

Yes! Great idea... wonder why it was not thought of previously??

Svetlana said:
Yes! Great idea... wonder why it was not thought of previously??

well for one, it would cause lag if it were done in the cities, esp if you can have multiple people participate... LG all over again lol :)

Gruye said:
well for one, it would cause lag if it were done in the cities, esp if you can have multiple people participate... LG all over again lol :)

hmm yes- but shouldn't be a problem if only two ppl were allowed to enter into the agreement :girl:

I ment it the way you engage in a trade
one on one

wasnt it mentioned in some roadmap MA made up a while ago? the ability to have duels?

remember the ringbug at Billies? You run from the ring and tp to an other place together and fight each other outside pvp

seems like its possible to "bring pvp with you" or to set it as a status

ps never played WoW

I like the 'one on one initiated by rickclicking and aggreed on by both parts' - idea :cool:

And of course it would be to death, last at the most 5 minutes and only until one is dead - then you must redo the process if you want to continue fighting ;)

You could even have the "bet" option. Before entering PvP status you would have a "trade window" open up. There both could place items they wish to bet - doesnt have to be just PED but allso items - as both can see how and what is the other ones bet you can adjust your own bet after that, and by chatting in the poped-up chat window... ;) So if rich fights poor then poor can bet his Jester and rich can bet his Imp Mk2... well in theory anyway :D

For group events you might just as well bring the whole party to real PvP ;)

Actually, for group events, why not have the parties make teams, and then the team leaders (captains, whatever the term is for the person who made the team) could then deal with the other team leader and have the option "duel teams".

Just a thought. I think this would be fun. Can you imagine a capture the flag scenario in Hades??? :D

Back