Q about DNA

Silver Viking

Stalker
Society
***TEAM NORWAY***
Eirik Silver Viking
Not sure if this the right place but I try :)

Is it possible to make Armax dna?

If yes, anyone knows what it takes ?

If no... ehh... never mind, just move on plz ;)

Ohh, and how do you know what it takes to make DNA, I mean, what parts to put in the blender :scratch2:

not too sure i didnt see it on wiki if you cant find it in a search goodluck. I just searched for you it is not currently possible to make armax dna.

It is currently not possible to make Armax DNA, unfortunately. :(
If it were, I am quite sure there would be several Land Areas with Armax, since they would be quite popular (especially higher maturities, which are very hard to find in numbers).

To determine if a particular animal part is used in a DNA "recipe" simply try to insert it into an EnMatter refiner. If it goes in, it is probably one of the ingredients required (even if the other parts have not yet been released into EU, which seems to be the case for Armax and quite a few other mobs).

To determine if a particular animal part is used in a DNA "recipe" simply try to insert it into an EnMatter refiner. If it goes in, it is probably one of the ingredients required (even if the other parts have not yet been released into EU, which seems to be the case for Armax and quite a few other mobs).

if i remember correctly, when i made my exa dna, the refiner showed what else i needed to put in (and how much of it) - if thats true, isnt it possible to get the recepe for any/all mobs you wish to make dna of? (i've noticed Wiki is missing a few parts for rarish dna)

tnx for replies :)

will try to put some armax parts in the blender and see what happens ;)

if i remember correctly, when i made my exa dna, the refiner showed what else i needed to put in (and how much of it) - if thats true, isnt it possible to get the recepe for any/all mobs you wish to make dna of? (i've noticed Wiki is missing a few parts for rarish dna)

No, it does not tell you what other parts you need. I wish it did lol, then we would know the recipe for all the DNAs possible to build.

No, it does not tell you what other parts you need. I wish it did lol, then we would know the recipe for all the DNAs possible to build.

oh - prolly was me flickin over to wiki every 2 secs goin "eh? still not enough exa teeth, ffs"

dang

doesnt look good, I tried to put in Armax tusk, large horn, small horn, plate, scull, complete scull and none of it cuold be used :scratch2:

Me doing something wrong ?

must the parts that dont have a fixed TT value be fully repaird perhaps ?

still the tusk and the horns should go in :scratch2:

Is there a sertain order to put in the materials ? like first the horn then

the right dna, then the tusk or whatever it takes ?

What other armax parts is there ?

giving up for now, anyone else have any experience with this, please post it
;)

Back