Help: Quad missing. How to retrieve it?

Hallo guys.
This is what happened to me: i loggin in, and put my Quad out, and wnated to sit in it,but got a msg that i have been disconected form the server. I logged back in and the quad was gone from there. I though that maybe it was put back in my storage, but no, no quad there as well.
So any ideas where is it ?

Thank you.

Ok, nevermind. Looks like it has to take some time to be put back in my storage. Gound it now.
But strange i do remember that my item count showed 10 there, and now it`s 11, so it wasnt put back instantly. Took some minutes.
Panic mode off :)

Thank you.

Ok, nevermind. Looks like it has to take some time to be put back in my storage. Gound it now.
But strange i do remember that my item count showed 10 there, and now it`s 11, so it wasnt put back instantly. Took some minutes.
Panic mode off :)

Thank you.

You can always use the 'recall all vehicles to storage' button that is found in the action library. Any vehicle that is not in your inventory and out in the field then will be sent instantly to your storage.

You can always use the 'recall all vehicles to storage' button that is found in the action library. Any vehicle that is not in your inventory and out in the field then will be sent instantly to your storage.

I guess it's a special case when server goes down.

It happened to me once when PA server Went jojo: I had spawned my vehicle, (it was on ground and vanished from carried inventory), and 5 seconds later I got grey screen disconnect. I logged back on, teleported to where I lost it but it wasn't there. About 30 minutes (and a few log-ons later), it mysteriously re-appeared in carried inventory.

Normally though, if vehicle is spawned in "World", "recall all vehicles" works though and either sends it to storage or carried inventory.

recently in the half moon bay instance, when it was the big cool cave before the recent change to make it a stupid pointless tiny room.. some people apparently lots their vehicles in there, because it wouldnt go to planet storage cause it wasnt part of caly... fascinating stuff i know..

recently in the half moon bay instance, when it was the big cool cave before the recent change to make it a stupid pointless tiny room.. some people apparently lots their vehicles in there, because it wouldnt go to planet storage cause it wasnt part of caly... fascinating stuff i know..

Oh, what a pity, the cave was kind of magnificent, probably quite some work that had been put into the looks of it.

I guess thought changing it was a way to remove the afk sweating (sweaters autorunning tool next to it, and getting a fresh one to sweat each time a hunter finished the mission).

Back