question 2..Souls 2nd

IRL:Australia..EU...The U Apartment 1B Tangerine R
Society
Titans of Space
Danka Soul Needu
it is nice to have new missions coming out but if they cant be activated or as per qoute "cannot execute" why were they put out in the first place..is it a look whats coming thing or just a blatant mistake. The same is with some bps..ie
talent potion remix...cannot execute..been up for 3 months now as a non craftable item..tyvm

This sounds like an issue for one of the planet partners. Please make sure to report any bugs or error messages you encounter through the support case system so that the responsible teams can address them ASAP.

ty for letting me know what has been countless times acknowledged through many support cases we on RT have sent..we will endeavour now that everyone see's this that ND and Devteam get held accountable for our planets dilemna...i thank you for ur message

ty for letting me know what has been countless times acknowledged through many support cases we on RT have sent..we will endeavour now that everyone see's this that ND and Devteam get held accountable for our planets dilemna...i thank you for ur message

Yeah, but your know he will just say it MA fault.

Back