Question: Question about coloring and getting peds

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
My buddy was coloring a pair of shorts with 20 blue paint. When it finished he got 6 ped from the coloing job. He has colored some but not a lot and has never had that happen. Then he did another pair with 20 orange and got 2.5 ped back. It was Peds not items.

I didn't know that would happen. It this common or a fluke? Could one get a gbl from coloring?

When an item is colored, some (not all) of the TT value of the paint goes into the TT value of the item being colored.

Where the item being colored is at its maximum TT value, the excess is paid as PED/PEC.

No, its not possible to global in coloring.

90% of the TT of the paint gets converted into PED and put into the clothing if it's not full, otherwise you get PED back :)

That is interesting. I want to talk to my bud again as I believe he said that he got over the cost of the paint back in peds. I do know that the item he was coloring was at full TT and with the return in ped he made a profit.

Dang, if that IS what happened, I will bring everything I got to color, and he can give me a profit back ;) I don't mind flukes like that ;)

That is interesting. I want to talk to my bud again as I believe he said that he got over the cost of the paint back in peds. I do know that the item he was coloring was at full TT and with the return in ped he made a profit.

LOL yeah talk to him when he is sober. As others have mentioned, if the item is at full tt, 89% of the tt value of the paint will go into the item's tt value, if the item is at full tt, 89% of the tt value of the paint is returned to you.

Isn't this the part where colourers are suppose to give the PED back if they provide the paint.... minus the fee of course.

Ped`s back...

When i coloring something small i never get back PED`s... Small like coloring with color what is under 200 paint cans. but when i coloring 300,400.... then only i get back Ped`s... Why that?:confused:

When i coloring something small i never get back PED`s...

That means the value of the paint went into the TT-value of the item you were colouring, instead of being transferred into peds in your inventory

When i coloring something small i never get back PED`s... Small like coloring with color what is under 200 paint cans. but when i coloring 300,400.... then only i get back Ped`s... Why that?:confused:

Probably because at 200 paint cans you don't push the item over the maximum TT value. If the value of the paint cans is more than 111% of the maximum TT value of the item then you will get some money back every time ;)

Isn't this the part where colourers are suppose to give the PED back if they provide the paint.... minus the fee of course.

No , if I provide the paint I wont give you ped :painter:

If you bring paint then you get PEDs from me (if your item was full tt).

No , if I provide the paint I wont give you ped :painter:

If you bring paint then you get PEDs from me (if your item was full tt).

Totally of course, just some of the colourers I run into usually ask for paint to be provided, either that or payment for full MV which Im not classy enought to do :).

Back