Question regarding athenic rings

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
I wondered if Athenic Rings, for example the adjusted one with 8% increase, really increase your chance to evade or if it increases your evade skill...
an example: someone with evader lvl 50 hunts lvl 5 mobs. he should have the maximum amount of evades since quite some time now. with athenic ring does he increase this max evades by 8% or does he get 8% more evade skill, which would result in not any more evades than before, as he has maxed the mob.
anyone has run some tests and knows it for sure?
i can remember someone doing some runs on testing the maximum evade level needed for a mob to get the maximum amount of evades... if someone had done the same for rings that would be nice.

Chance to evade an attack increases when using athenic rings. Your evade skill lvl remains the same.

So if your evade chance was 30% without ring, you gain 8% more of that 30%, i.e. a total of 32.4% chance of evading an attack.
Against a big mob, if your chance was 10% of evading an attack, it will be 10.8% with the ring.

well i hope it works like that but would be nice if anyone did some test runs and has some data to back it up

well i hope it works like that but would be nice if anyone did some test runs and has some data to back it up

Would be difficult to quantify because you are not told when YOU evade or dodge an attack.

Back