Question: Questions on 2 skills.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Have to ask about 2 skills Kill Strike and Inution.

Is there anything that improve ( who i can see in the gameplay ) or is this skill just nice to look at.:)

Have to ask about 2 skills Kill Strike and Inution.

Is there anything that improve ( who i can see in the gameplay ) or is this skill just nice to look at.:)

The advantage of Kill Strike is that it increases your damage a LOT.
As for Intuition, I don't. I still have it locked :p

The advantage of Kill Strike is that it increases your damage a LOT.
As for Intuition, I don't. I still have it locked :p

ALOT is relative... but the first 3-4k with kill strike will prolly make a small difference.... since you start at 0. but its only 11% of you dmg skills.

but you would get ALOT more dmg with 3-4k more lwt or blp even anatomy :D

ALOT is relative... but the first 3-4k with kill strike will prolly make a small difference.... since you start at 0. but its only 11% of you dmg skills.

I see what you mean, but by the time you unlock Kill Strike, your anatomy/lwt or blp should already be reasonably 'high'. Hence they will not grow fast in nr of skill gains (not mentioning tt value here) and therefore they will not cause such a big impact on your dmg increase anymore, contrarily to a new unlocked kill strike skill. :)

Also, as opposed to lwt or blp tech kill strike increases all your dmg skills. Mindforce, melee, rockets, lwt, blp etc.
Anatomy does the same thing. But 10k anat + 10k kill strike is a lot cheaper, and gives higher dmg profs than 15k anat and no kill strike f.e

Hi,

my opinion is killstrike is a very important skills
Increase all your dmg profession very fast

Since i have killstrike i win meaby 7/8 profession in all dmg
Dmg is very important for hunt more eco

good luck

killstrike helps with you damage prof standing

if you just unlocked it it will help alot since you gain fast till like 5k or so

(this is with all skills)

use chipping optimizer to check what skill helps you the most at cuirrent lvl

but chipping optimizer also uses different prices to calc what the cheapest

if you just want to check want is the most helpfull skill atm make all price the same

killstrike helps with you damage prof standing

if you just unlocked it it will help alot since you gain fast till like 5k or so

(this is with all skills)

use chipping optimizer to check what skill helps you the most at cuirrent lvl

but chipping optimizer also uses different prices to calc what the cheapest

if you just want to check want is the most helpfull skill atm make all price the same

I am only 2 lvl:s from killstrike. ok only thing i need to buy is a bit off anatomy but i wount do it but my plans is when i get the killstrike skill i will buy about 4-5 K off the killstrike skill.

guess the disadvantage is LWT/Bwt on that level is much harder to bring up 3-4k than fresh unlocked KS

Think to buy 3-4k BLP-tec when you have 10K in this skill to get 14K now we talking about big money only to get about 10.5K in the skill i need about 550- TT skill chip.;)

So to get the 14K skill i think i would need about 40000-50000 peds. :)

For that kind off money i can hunt my ass off for about 1 month with the prices MA ceeps today.

Back