Question: Questions regarding Apartments, condos and homes

robert1789

Hello everyone, I was thinking about the whole point of apartments and homes on calypso and other planets that may have them. These are questions no one probably knows the answer to but MA but I figured some opinions would be great.

Question 1: Do you think apartments and homes will be used for anything else in the future besides what they are now?

Question 2: In virtual worlds such as Second Life, people use homes and apartments for a variety of things. Does anyone think MA might implant some of those things into the Entropia universe?

Question 3: Will apartments, homes and condos in your opinion, ever go up in value more then now within coming years/months?

Thank you everyone for your opinions and happy 2013 to all!

Hello everyone, I was thinking about the whole point of apartments and homes on calypso and other planets that may have them. These are questions no one probably knows the answer to but MA but I figured some opinions would be great.

Question 1: Do you think apartments and homes will be used for anything else in the future besides what they are now?

Question 2: In virtual worlds such as Second Life, people use homes and apartments for a variety of things. Does anyone think MA might implant some of those things into the Entropia universe?

Question 3: Will apartments, homes and condos in your opinion, ever go up in value more then now within coming years/months?

Thank you everyone for your opinions and happy 2013 to all!

1: i doubt they will be useful for anything more than a glorified storage. In days long gone, you were considered a "citizen" if you held an estate, and it entitled you to certain privileges, such as making ads in the ad terminal, and voting. Now they say you are a citizen of calypso if you hold a CLD, and that will be used for voting rights.

2: there is talk of making it so that CLD holders can claim a tiny section of land for each CLD they own, and build their own estate there. Presumably there would be some sort of custom build features. But so far there's not a lot of info on it. I doubt that this would extend to existing apartments though.

3: no, i actually think the value will drop in the future if/when the custom built land becomes available for CLD holders.

hope this helps

Hi
Q1: Who knows what MA will do with them. At the moment they make great virtual homes and depending upon location to Teleports and Views, can command very high prices.

Q2: If the population of players increases then yes the value will go up as demand increases. On Arkadia for example, players paid anywhere from 400-3500Ped for different apartments at Celeste Harbour. When Medusa was launched those limited apartments sold for 5000Ped each. Yes, they can be used for storage, but others do like them for their virtual lifestyle.

Q3: I expect the value on some in increase in years. In the short term, with the world economy as it is they are a luxury and not a requirement to play the game. So dont expect any big increases in the short term. Its like Hangars, there are no current uses for them, yet in the future their may be, thus players buy them on the hope that they will have a use in the future.

Back