Race for the PEDs! (FREE Event)

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
9626-raceforpeds.jpg

For those of you who participated in my little event today, you will be glad to know it will be a recurring event. For those of you who did not make it in time for it, or have not read about it yet feel free to Check it Out.

Here is the rundown:

Every month I will announce a day and time for the event.

It is open to everyone and there is NO cost. It is FREE to participate.

This will be the breakdown of the prizes:

1st: 150 PED
2nd: 70 PED
3rd: 70 PED
4th: 50 PED
5th: 50 PED
6th-9th: 25 PED
10th: 10 PED

But for the biggest question: How Do I Win!?

Find Me!

I will select a random place on Eudoria to sit and await the winners. It will be within the limits of any city or outpost. But it won't be obvious, you will have to look! When you find me, Chat me and say "I found you!"

Its that easy.

Now for the rules:
*Once you have found me, you will not tell anyone else my location. If you do, you and the person you helped will be permanently banned from all further Race for the PEDs! events.

*You can only win once per event (obviously :laugh:)

*Winners can still participate in following events

*You will wear your Colonist clothes :)

Why?:
I have been asked this many times today, and its simple. Giving a helpful hand to people in this community. We always worry about how to spend our money, or how we can't break even. Now is a chance to play for fun and see a few PEDs in your pocket.

Contributors:
If you wish to contribute to the event, PM me or find me in game. HOWEVER you may not participate, as this would create a sort of lottery (in my eyes). You will simply have the satisfaction of helping out others. This is a charity event and I take NO profit of any sort.

First Event:
TBA, probably April 1st or 2nd.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FUTURE PARTICIPANTS! :yay:

-Rave

Last edited:
Edited a few details.

Tell all your friends! :yay:

Whos to say 2nd - 10th place prizes dont go to someone being pm'd?

EDIT: Ahh! you sly devil, you move after every find :duh:

Last edited:
As an update, it doesn't look like the event will be held on the 1st since I'm waiting on a new card reader.

Expect it to be in the second week of April. Watch for the updates.

Thanks for the patience! :yay:

I'm looking to run Race for the PEDs this Saturday, April 11th. I'm just waiting on support to resync my gold card now that I have a new one.

I'll post the times on Friday, assuming support can find time to resync me haha.

competition is going on now?

Sure is, view current thread for RFTP 4/11/09 :D

piuf it s hard to foud yu ^^

3rd place down!!

Back