Question: Rancher Hat Texture Fields?

Pauhe Gunor

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
The Ambulimax one has 3 fields and they entire hat is textured but also the Brukite and Hessian one is fully textured but only has 2 fields.

Why does 1 of them have only 2 fields and 1 of them have 3 fields but they are both fully textured?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I think the holes in the hat can also have a texture applied to them, the little holes above the band. You can see them in the middle of the ambu textured hat but not in the other one.

Yes thats true, the 3rd field on rancher hat are the tiny holes.
not really worth to color/texture them :D

i thought the third field was the "rim" of the hat but maybe thats only the fedora ... i would not question leeloo on this one. :D

Hi,

happen to have one. Made a picture, hope it helps:

Field #3 are the 2 small holes on each side, as LeeLoo said - hope the picture shows where they are.

Have fun!

Hi,

happen to have one. Made a picture, hope it helps:

Field #3 are the 2 small holes on each side, as LeeLoo said - hope the picture shows where they are.

Have fun!

OH :eek: Thats Atrax if im not mistaken, you selling it lol

Hi,
OH :eek: Thats Atrax if im not mistaken, you selling it lol
;-)))))))))))
Never!

Found it quite cheaply in auction, not this long ago. It's Atrax, yes, and seems to be old style - 100% over all three fields. Thinking of coloring field #2 (hatband), but I'm not sure - would using bleacher (if it went wrong) keep the textures intact?

Have fun!

Hi,

;-)))))))))))
Never!

Found it quite cheaply in auction, not this long ago. It's Atrax, yes, and seems to be old style - 100% over all three fields. Thinking of coloring field #2 (hatband), but I'm not sure - would using bleacher (if it went wrong) keep the textures intact?

Have fun!

Yup. Bleaching paint has no effect on textures.

Hi,

;-)))))))))))
Never!

Have fun!

what dark said has no effect on textures, just make sure you dont pick up a texturizer by mistake or you will be upset. well it was worth a try asking if ya selling it as im looking for one every day :( as i now have 4 pieces of clothing fully textured in Atax :D

if you do decide to sell it tho you know where i am ;)

Back