Rate the VU8.1

Which note would you give to the VU8.1 ?

• 5/5

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • 1/5

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters

Mooze

Dominant
Society
Disease of Machinery
Franz Mooze Faithkeeper
I'll give a 4 because MA did a good job by revamping some cities even if it is not perfect (lag). I like the new shop system too, I think it's an improvement that has been waited for a long time by the community. But, I don't like the fact that we have to get closer to a mob in order to loot it (well, I know, this is a minor problem).

Last edited:
i agree completely ! it is a 4 :)

Voted 4. I like the improved city looks and the beginning of shopping era, but newly introduced bugs would prevent it from getting 5/5 mark :rolleyes:

I voted " 4" , but if it was to vote after a " laggy " hunt....hmmmmm....:)
j/k. I sincerely think they are doing a good job.Noone's perfect tho....

ModOh said:
I voted " 4" , but if it was to vote after a " laggy " hunt....hmmmmm....:)
j/k. I sincerely think they are doing a good job.Noone's perfect tho....

Then I turned up back in the game and scored a 6 :D

Ohhh I am missing PE :(

i vote 0 another time ma make something not very useful whereas many other thing are not finish (amethera, taming, ...) and a lot of bug are not solve (some bug are more 2 years)

Dreicc said:
i vote 0 another time ma make something not very useful whereas many other thing are not finish (amethera, taming, ...) and a lot of bug are not solve (some bug are more 2 years)

I cannot denie the truth of your words.Yes, there are a lot of bad things not fixed yet.
BUT : only MA have the true " view " over the game, and for sure they have the power and the right to aim theyr efforts to what they consider a priority.

with all the other MMORPG i had to play, they fix all the old bug with minipatch before implant other uptade...With MA we have the same bug than 4 years ago, and they didn't fix it at this time (some bug were fixed immediatly if it help player to make little profit), and there is a lot of missing thing that they promised us...
Before creating new bug, i think they should fix the old one...
Of course they implant some new things like new oxford and other but all that new things are totally useless for a big amount of players...

Anyway i vote for the middle rate because i cant say if its a good or a bad one, nothing has really changed for me.

Back