REal Men wear pink

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
I need a colorer who can do pink to pm me a price fro pants shirt and jacket to be colored pink

Its all about attention and my wife said if you want attention go pink so what the hell to wind the bet with her i have to wear pink clothes online for a week with out limiting my online time

No i can not tell you what the bet is i do not want banned from the forum but it has to do with kinky sex :inbed:

Draggger said:
I need a colorer who can do pink to pm me a price fro pants shirt and jacket to be colored pink

Its all about attention and my wife said if you want attention go pink so what the hell to wind the bet with her i have to wear pink clothes online for a week with out limiting my online time

No i can not tell you what the bet is i do not want banned from the forum but it has to do with kinky sex :inbed:
:eek:
well, good luck with that.. sounds like... errrm.. "fun"?

Having a bit of a Pink fetish myself :D you should PM Sarah on this forum - she does all my Pink clothes for me :girl:

every t hing in my life is fun why do it if not fun ?
its nice beeing 44 going on 20

PINKY said:
Having a bit of a Pink fetish myself :D you should PM Sarah on this forum - she does all my Pink clothes for me :girl:
awww come on Pinky share just for a week :)

I dont think they would fit ;)

PINKY said:
I dont think they would fit ;)
well i can just leave the pants unzipped and the shirt open

Draggger said:
well i can just leave the pants unzipped and the shirt open

lol - no pants - no shirts....

Unfortunately on this one you will forever live in the shadow of the "King of Pink" a man we all know and love the ONE the ONLY Balthazar Noggin Fishburn

Kaiser said:
Unfortunately on this one you will forever live in the shadow of the "King of Pink" a man we all know and love the ONE the ONLY Balthazar Noggin Fishburn
not a bad shadow to live in for a week

i think i will be hiding in game for the week one of those very lonly hunting spots

Funny thread! :laugh: Just as an FYI ... Thriller colors nicely too! :wise:

Real men DO wear pink!

Dude, I can't tell you how pleased I am that you created this thread ;)

It's true... As you all know, I'm maybe one of the manliest of men, and the only pink garment I don't own is the evening gown (mainly because it makes my butt look big).

Track down Etopia, Thriller, Sarah or Starman to do your pinkishness... And power to the pink!

Drager, good luck on your quest! Don't worry about your time away from Entropia having any effect on your avatar's in-game skills, as I'm sure you can rapidly get it up and come from behind! I mean your skill levels, of course. :D

AG

AlphaGeek said:
Drager, good luck on your quest! Don't worry about your time away from Entropia having any effect on your avatar's in-game skills, as I'm sure you can rapidly get it up and come from behind! I mean your skill levels, of course. :D

AG
OHHH no can not be away form EU i have to continue extensive hours i put in each evenign in order to win the bet
I just will not bein my normal areas where there are other avi's i am gonna be hunting solo and never can tell maybe MA will feel sorry for me and give me that HOF

Or maybe Noggin will buy my pink clothes after the bet :)

In addition to Etopia, Thriller, Sarah and Starman you might see if Honey Kitten Little of Delta Force soc. She might have the skills by now to do pink as well.
You can also try Puzzle Pieces Jigsaw also of Delta Force.
Me i Had Sarah paint one of my pink items.
Good luck on getting your Pink
Like other posters on this thread i wear pink too except im not as manly as i have a female avvie :)

Last edited:
Urm....not sure how o say this...........urm........

I wear pink as well...

there, its said, the cat is out of the bag, Stinky is pinky :silly2:

Just collecting some more pink paint for Sarah to do my hat

Stinky

PINKY said:
:eek: NOOOO :eek:
really?
had never guessed it
:silly2:

btw, i have a pink thong left if this helps :yup:

Alice said:
:eek: NOOOO :eek:
really?
had never guessed it
:silly2:

btw, i have a pink thong left if this helps :yup:

More interested in those hair colour sets a little bird tells me you have.... ;)

PINKY said:
More interested in those hair colour sets a little bird tells me you have.... ;)
hm, must have been a chirpy young with an opalo without amp, because he dealt 1 damage when he shot at me the last time
and starting with m :rolleyes:
atm i keep them to state that i dared to enter a PvP zone (and maybe til the price increases dramatically :D )

Draggger said:
not a bad shadow to live in for a week

i think i will be hiding in game for the week one of those very lonly hunting spots

I couldn't agree more, he is a good friend and great guy.

PINKY said:
how many you need? :)

Totally off topic:

DarkFire said:
how many you need? :)

An unlimited amount, you got them, I buy them! :D I pay 1 ped each if you are interested...

Alice said:
hm, must have been a chirpy young with an opalo without amp, because he dealt 1 damage when he shot at me the last time
and starting with m :rolleyes:
atm i keep them to state that i dared to enter a PvP zone (and maybe til the price increases dramatically )

:laugh: Yes, it might have been a little bird starting with "m" ... I cant see the price going up more than it is now (1 ped) as none of us - Akoz, Ido and myself will pay more than that, so there is no competition for the price to increase further... perhaps we could come to some other deal though :D ...

Back on Topic

er... yeah, Pink. Its great...! :dunno:

Back