Reduce Mining Tax on OLA32?

Reduce Tax on OLA32 because...

• Total voters

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
If you're a seasoned Miner on OLA32 vote in this poll if you'd like to see the tax reduced to 2.5%

If you don't mine on OLA32 but would mine there if the tax reduced let me know in the poll :D

Well I mine everywhere, but someplace that has good minerals as your site with lower taxes, im there more often

regards,

Miner's tend to fall into one of two groups - those that avoid taxed areas like the plague, and those think taxed areas have enhanced loot/spawn rules (or don't see taxes as impactful to their bottom line.)

You'll have a tough time changing any minds in the first group, so why lower it for the latter? I'd keep it where it is.

I might mine there if the tax is lowered but I mainly stay out cuz of the hard hitting mobs. I try to keep the self defense costs of a mining run to be less than 10% of the total bill. Still, if your LA is making enough money from hunters, there's no need to introduce mining incentives.

I might mine there if the tax is lowered but I mainly stay out cuz of the hard hitting mobs. I try to keep the self defense costs of a mining run to be less than 10% of the total bill. Still, if your LA is making enough money from hunters, there's no need to introduce mining incentives.

I was actually making a lot more tax with four atrax dnas as opposed to the one fungoid i have activated to which the maturity is now set at a medium rather than high so all hunters with full gremlin stand a chance.

However, its not ALL about the PEDs which is why I introduced Fungoids to OLA32 given that they do not exist anywhere else in numbers on Amethera / Eudoria.

Since theres only one DNA activated at present mining shouldnt be that difficult.

Miner's tend to fall into one of two groups - those that avoid taxed areas like the plague, and those think taxed areas have enhanced loot/spawn rules (or don't see taxes as impactful to their bottom line.)

You'll have a tough time changing any minds in the first group, so why lower it for the latter? I'd keep it where it is.

Thanks for the advice and I will definately consider given the advice is from THE most famous miner in Entropia :D

Perhaps you could grace OLA32 with your presence one day and score one of your infamous ATHs!!! :yay:

Back