Reduced tax 1.9!!!! Myrene Island

Lady Trisha

Prowler
Society
Chaos Crew
Lady Trisha
It aint over yet! :eek:

Dark Knights want to say thank you to everyone that hunted on our lands the last six months!!

We reduced tax on Myrene Island, Now 1.9 % On both hunting and mining :thumbup:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Beware of the Dark, War is Coming...

has it been 6 months already? :O wonder when next lg is

i like the way how dk lowered its taxes ^^

D'oh! And I had a hunt there last night. Guess I'll have to go back. :)

I'm average skilled miner.
I stop visiting Myrene Island long time ago, because Mermoth has a very long range of sight, high speed and high health level.

When I trying to mine in your area, my mine process more similar to hunt: one probe = war with mermoth. Usually after trip I have a big losses (hunt is not my hobby).

May be instead lowering tax rates you will change the MOB? :rolleyes:

Nice move 1.9% :)

I'll miss some of these LAs after they revert to low maturity, low density... Hmmm, nice for mining I guess though.

And CrazzzyWizzzzard sorry but honestly I was cracking up after I read your post, class. I +rep you for accidental comedy ;)

Nice move there, Mermoth aint been the best mob for me, but mining theres great!

CrazzyWizzard said:
I'm average skilled miner.
I stop visiting Myrene Island long time ago, because Mermoth has a very long range of sight, high speed and high health level.

When I trying to mine in your area, my mine process more similar to hunt: one probe = war with mermoth. Usually after trip I have a big losses (hunt is not my hobby).

May be instead lowering tax rates you will change the MOB? :rolleyes:

mermoths are slow actually + its not because you dont like to hunt them that the dna should be exterminated :laugh:

Myrene is my home !!

I love big slobbering walruses. They are the best skilling mobs going for me (imo)

They hit hard but not that often, so you don't get niggly decay like you do with atrax etc, when they hit you softly, but often.

You only have issues if you get 5 on you, otherwise they are ok to deal with

And I'm a noob again - with boar + 5a's

F1r3 said:
mermoths are slow actually + its not because you dont like to hunt them that the dna should be exterminated :laugh:
i agree i love mermoths ...let thwem stay there ...for a LONG time...nice move 1.9 is great big spaw good maturaty and good moob nice one dark nights;)

You all have fun there now and may the big hofs be with u all !!!!

NO! Don't do it!

I love Myrene, if you lower taxes, more people will come
and before you know, they'll be putting up hotels on the beach. :D

Myrene is my fave place to come and trade/soc/store/auction as
i get zero lag there.

Oh well, hope it brings more people, good luck ;)

Stinky

mining tax has also been lowered for the record.

and merms do 100% impact, so maybe grab some appropriate armour and plates before rolling out there?

Bring Up My Post!!!

Not manny days left now, and maybe Myrene will be unclaimed for several months after that with low spawn off merms :rolleyes:

really nice move, i was wondering where to camp after akoz comp is over, i think i found where...

Didn't even know about this land, so thanks for bumping it up. I really need to look around more since it seems I've missed a great hunting ground with low low taxes. :laugh:

Thanks, Lady Trisha!

up up up, not manny days left....

F1r3 said:

August is six months. Still no word... :rolleyes:

F1r3 said:

i like the way how dk lowered its taxes ^^

Thought it was once a year? Then the socs own the land for 6 months, then the lands are unowned for six months?

Jimmy B said:
Thought it was once a year? Then the socs own the land for 6 months, then the lands are unowned for six months?

MA said during the last LG that they would be held every 6 months.

I might have a look, but thats just because Trisha is a great person ^^

*maybe the tax too but dont tell her :eek: *

Baldurn said:
I might have a look, but thats just because Trisha is a great person ^^

*maybe the tax too but dont tell her :eek: *

You know it baby ;)

Back