Refiner

Lady Wolf

Old Alpha
Society
GWH Reborn
Lady Wolf
Whats up with the refiner?

First in VU 6.7 they changed the refiner so we could refiner - that good - but then they made it dacay way to much and that got fixed to a point where I could accept it.
Now they've change the decay again so they decay like crazy - I'm slow and first noticed it now.
The problem is with the Tailoring Material Refiner but I'm guessing its all over!?!

So be aware of that if u are gonna refine anything at all.

what decay you find ?

also sarah posted they changed decay on coloring too.
its now suposed to be 1 pec decay when bleaching clothe.

Etopia said:
what decay you find ?

I haven't done some exact test with the tailoring refiner but I've noticed that I have to repair i more often. Yesterday I refined 2k animal hide with a fully repaired refiner and after it had a tt value of 6,xx (cant remeber the exact value) but its way more than before. And thats 8-9 ped to get 666 generic leather....think about what radar jackets should cost now!?!

I asked in soc if the other refiner was decaying more too and they should decay more too.

Etopia said:
also sarah posted they changed decay on coloring too.
its now suposed to be 1 pec decay when bleaching clothe.

So the bleacher is better now? I haven't looked how much it decays in this vu but before it was 12 pec with the mentor edition.

Lady Wolf said:
So the bleacher is better now? I haven't looked how much it decays in this vu but before it was 12 pec with the mentor edition.

not on bleacher but on clothe .
from 7 pec => 1 pec ...

for refiner i will investigate that later today

Etopia said:
not on bleacher but on clothe .
from 7 pec => 1 pec ...

arh ok, so no need to skill yet

Etopia said:
for refiner i will investigate that later today

That would be nice :)

When it comes to an Ore Transformer 105 it seems to decay 1 pec / 99 stones (33 ingots).

Dont know what happen here. I just saw that this thread is in place...so plz move it for me.

well i did 1 test and find :
1.27 ped for refine 300 wool ( and get 100 wool cloth) and it should be something like 3 pec max...

i am again very bored , i send at least 8 suport about this VU and i still need to send about refiner now .....

etopia who wont buy PE zine , because she is scared that the post ofice ask for over charge due to bug while shipping....

Etopia said:
etopia who wont buy PE zine , because she is scared that the post ofice ask for over charge due to bug while shipping....

:D :D

I'm still waiting for them to answer my support case about it but for now I guess we just have to wait and see and leave the refiner be - I'm not gonna refine anything until they fix it or I know why it decays so much.

Lady Wolf said:
I'm still waiting for them to answer my support case about it but for now I guess we just have to wait and see and leave the refiner be - I'm not gonna refine anything until they fix it or I know why it decays so much.

i leave tailoring for now.i will only craft som hight end clothe nothing more , right now :
- when i tailor i get engeneering skill
- refiner is bugged and decay 10 time to mutch
- more decay to bleacher
- paint color looks more rare
- still big lack of molisk , bone , gold , platium
- no new BP or color since long time

no wonder why people leave tailloring...

Etopia said:
i leave tailoring for now.i will only craft som hight end clothe nothing more , right now :
- when i tailor i get engeneering skill
- refiner is bugged and decay 10 time to mutch
- more decay to bleacher
- paint color looks more rare
- still big lack of molisk , bone , gold , platium
- no new BP or color since long time

no wonder why people leave tailloring...

Yeah I saw that u dont offer ur service at the moment - Its sad but understandable.

We can only hope for better times and that MA soon will take care of the situation in the tailoring/coloring.

Got an answer from support about the refiner:

2005-11-10 MindArk Support:
We are investigating this issue just now, there will soon be updates.
/Regards

Woot - the refiner is ok again :)

Lady Wolf said:
Woot - the refiner is ok again :)

maybe one day MA will learn to write in CL ...

Etopia , who can not quote all MA promice that they do not follow in her singy because it take to mutch page.

Back