Question: Regarding Asclarius pet

Glenden

Old
Glenden Sassy Star
Hello All,

The update says:
A new pet known as “Asclarius” is available to players! It is obtainable via the Asclarius quest, which can be accessed at an NPC named Perik, inside the Ancient Greece Orpheus Cave. The instance gate stands next to him. Complete the quest to gain the core that allows access to the instance. Beware, the Asclarius pet is difficult to tame, but helpful at looting things! Enjoy!

since not much information is available on the quest, thought would ask:
  1. If anyone know what exactly the quest is? (What mob / what difficulty / how many / is there a timer / etc)
  2. The difficulty in taming the pet itself (level of pet / spawn area is dense or sparse / etc)
Regards,
Glenden :headbang:

Mob 3000 hp, easy to kill using viceroy armor.
No timers. To get access you need to kill one of three types of mobs, average 800ped turnover and 20 LARA pets.
With boiga i tamed from 2nd attemp, 15 lvl tamer.

wait...this is NI stuff...keep this forum clean ... sigh :eek:

Mob 3000 hp, easy to kill using viceroy armor.
No timers. To get access you need to kill one of three types of mobs, average 800ped turnover and 20 LARA pets.
With boiga i tamed from 2nd attemp, 15 lvl tamer.

Thank you @i.cromme

wait...this is NI stuff...keep this forum clean ... sigh :eek:

lol, will keep that in mind. Thought of asking there but that forum is very silent so asked here. Should have posted in other planet discussion section I guess.

lol, will keep that in mind. Thought of asking there but that forum is very silent so asked here. Should have posted in other planet discussion section I guess.
woops sometimes my sarcasm comes off as serious...I would hope MA makes this caly forum into a EU forum right!!!

Back