News: Regarding the Issue in Easter Mayhem 2022

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Regarding the issue which allowed some participants to be able to re-choose the category for Easter Mayhem Annihilation, we would like to clarify that it was not possible to gain rewards without completing the stages again.

No participants were able to repeat the mission more than once before the event ended, and this issue was unique to Easter Mayhem.

We understand these issues may have caused confusion and frustration for some participants and we apologize for that, and any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely

My Antonsson, Community Relations Manager | MindArk

Originally Posted Here

Completely toothless, why even bother making the statement?

Completely toothless, why even bother making the statement?

because those events have already to much controversy, now at least you have an official statement that was no cheating

Now about that other issue that still needs an answer:
Additionally, some participants have demanded a review of the results from previous Mayhem events where the unintended Yog pet buff may have provided an advantage, inadvertently or intentionally. We will be conducting this investigation over the next few weeks, with the intention of increasing the prize rewards for any participants who were pushed down in the final standings due to another higher-placing participant benefitting from the unintended pet buff.

Is this still an ongoing investigation or the matter was closed? If the matter was closed, can we have a statement for closure?
Thanks.

because those events have already to much controversy, now at least you have an official statement that was no cheating
That's not what it says at all, it doesn't say that it wasn't cheating it just says they aren't doing anything about it. As usual.

Why even have rules?

Looks like they closed it and allowed some to repeat the missions once...

As with most MA glitches, it is good to in the right place at the right time I guess.

That's not what it says at all, it doesn't say that it wasn't cheating it just says they aren't doing anything about it. As usual.

Why even have rules?
The combination of people with poor reading comprehension skills and MindArk's ability to write intentionally vague statements are rather comical :ROFLMAO:

For the people that missed it... The post does not say that people were not able complete the mission more than once - it says that people were not able to repeat it more than once. You couldn't repeat it more than once because the ability to accept any new mayhem missions (including defense) was disabled after this was posted in the EU discord and on the forums.

As with most MA glitches, it is good to in the right place at the right time I guess.

At least we know how to proceed during Summer :dance:

No participants were able to repeat the mission more than once before the event ended, and this issue was unique to Easter Mayhem.
That choice of words though.. There are players who completed some stages, I know this for a fact. They did not compleet the full mission chain, so we just leave it as it is? Too much of a hassle and too many resources wasted figuring refunding a couple 1000 mayhem tokens?

Last edited:
Too much of a hassle and too many resources wasted figuring refunding a couple 1000 mayhem tokens?
Lol. I guess so.

When the mission popped up for me I closed that box IMMEDIATELY because I was certain that when they did an audit they would inadvertently take away too many tokens or mess up my attributes when they adjusted ped values received.

I was wrong :(

That choice of words though.. There are players who completed some stages, I know this for a fact. They did not compleet the full mission chain, so we just leave it as it is? Too much of a hassle and too many resources wasted figuring refunding a couple 1000 mayhem tokens?
Indeed funny that they still write vague statements after they trained their playerbase to read between the lines for years.

Anyone who expected a different result reaction however , do i have to remind of how iron mission repeats got removed , players were not allowed to complete them, support cases were closed and ignored - that was over the course of just last year.
You either take advantage when an opportunity arrises like buying cookies over christmas or you get to watch others using cookies while you dont.
Remember vehicles clouds over hogglo diablos (when everyone who did it gained what space pilots worked years and countless hours for to achieve),many more examples come to mind...

Indeed funny that they still write vague statements after they trained their playerbase to read between the lines for years.

Anyone who expected a different result reaction however , do i have to remind of how iron mission repeats got removed , players were not allowed to complete them, support cases were closed and ignored - that was over the course of just last year.
You either take advantage when an opportunity arrises like buying cookies over christmas or you get to watch others using cookies while you dont.
Remember vehicles clouds over hogglo diablos (when everyone who did it gained what space pilots worked years and countless hours for to achieve),many more examples come to mind...
Sometimes I wish I was in the loop on those things. :lolup: I always seem to find out here, when someone blows the whistle 10months later. Is there a whatsapp group or something? I'll do all the hazing and stuff too :naughty:

Since MA doesnt seem to care, why not exploit like no tomorrow? Especially since their new slogan is to "use your knowledge of game mechanics to gain an advantage" or what ever business BS phrasing they are using now. How is anyone to know whats smart to do and whats an exploit?

@My|MindArk Can you verify if you mean:
"No participants were able to repeat the mission more than once"
or
"No participants were able to complete the mission more than once"

or
or No participants were able to complete any stage of the mission more then once. ;)

or No participants were able to complete any stage of the mission more then once. ;)
*WINK*...........................................or............................

So if someone repeated the stage 1-9 and got rewards, they didn't COMPLETE "The mission" more than once. They got 9/10th of the way through.

Also yeah sucks cause I wanted to do the first few stages of survival like I did during Halloween, but couldn't get in =(

or
100% sure repeat is intentional :p

was a 1 time freebie for some I guess :D

What a joke, not even a word about survival early shutdown. Way to go MA!

Probably an unfortunate choice of words?

'No participants were able to repeat the mission more then once.

The signification of this sentence is that participants were able to repeat mayhem one time. = Do the mayhem twice.

I hope they wanted to say:
-- No participants were able to execute the mission more then once. --

edit: NOT first :p

Communication is absolutely atrocious from this company.

Regarding the issue which allowed some participants to be able to re-choose the category for Easter Mayhem Annihilation, we would like to clarify that it was not possible to gain rewards without completing the stages again.
You're shitting me, they had to complete the stages again? What kind of nonsense is that.

Back