FYI: Regarding the Tier System

Status
In order to keep us from having to merge threads and/or close redundant ones, please try to find a thread already discussing your issue/question, and read/respond as needed.[/B

Thank you.

Don't you think it would be much EASIER on everyone if you just made a SECTION for enhancements / Tiers for now???? They are a separate item / system and unless you do you'll continue to have same threads all over.... under armor, weapons, general etc.... make the section alright already! The tiers are at least as unique as pets and MF and they have their own sections....

Oh. but someone already suggested it :rolleyes:.... so..sorry to say this.. but quit whining about having to move stuff when there's a MUCH better and easier way to do it for all....... it would make your lives easier too!!

Last edited:
I think a new section in EF for them is a good idea

At the moment all I see is a new system that if ignored will make no difference or little difference to the way I play the game. So you reach new tiers....are you really going to use them?

Fully tiered means eligible for enhancements that when used decay. DECAY being the operative word as we now know the investors reap their major profits from this element of the game.

If it has an effect on prices in the game that will most likely be in Non L items as far as I can see. If prices of (L) items increase then I will have something to complain about because tiers are free.

Selling a tiered item may have a negative influence on the auctions where-by a separate section for tiered and non-tiered may benefit in each appropriate category. As long as there is a healthy supply of new raw items without tiers then people cant take advantage of increasing prices due to unavailability.

Anyway new items to loot new ores to mine new BP's to craft new opportunities for some. Mostly ubers I would suggest as I certainly can't afford to take advantage of the added system.

So go ahead and pick the holes in this opinion because I need information as well.

P.S. Yes the threads on this subject have become a multiple nightmare so MA/FPC need to be held accountable for not supplying enough information so one thread for a FULL explanation and one for answering our questions would be nice but have you seen how big this has become?

A categorised approach may help but there are post after post on multiple threads already and I dont have the time to read each of them.

Last edited:
So yeah, grab all the tier threads and throw them into one folder then ignore it for awhile, if we need you we will call you :)

It sucks because it is a major update to the item system and FPC is providing next to zero documentation.

You are right, and I agree.

I think it’s best to let the conversations and threads run their course.

This affects the ENTIRE game

I never said I would not allow the conversations to run the course... just do it in a civilized manner. We should all be adults here.

As this is such a major change (I dont recall any as major as this - dwarfs the amp change for example) couldnt threads be merged rather than deleted?

Sure there is plenty of heat, but there's a fair amount of light (suggestions) being generated too. :)

We can (and do) merge threads from time to time. Sometimes it does not work out based on how bad the threads have gone off topic.

One of the few times we 100% agree... trying to shut down these conversations, as *ahem* Animated as they may be, will cause further strife and create a whole 'nother target than MA right now. Let them run their course, moderate the incredibly harsh language - but let people vent and hash this crap out so that MA doesn't get a filtered form of this.

Again, not shutting anything down unless it breaks the rules. Be contructive and civil. Document, don't speculate.

I read to this and just pressed quote.

Rayne you know how I hate whiners and moaning, I think everyone do by now, but the tier system i affecting every player and every part of the game and don't you dare to put an iron lid over it to gloss it.

Naw... I don't hate whiners and moaners. Under the layers of tears, there is usually some substance. There is not enough gloss on the planet to cover up this one however lol.

I hear what your saying but "NO MOD INTERFERENCE" on this one please!

It's a deal... until the cussing and insults make an appearance. Then, in my opinion, it was asked for and deserved. The best way possible for anyone to have thier thoughts and opinions remain forever on Entropia Forum is to post in an intelligent, mature way. There are 1,000 of posts I disagree with. But they remain because the rules were followed.

a full documentation released by FPC would be appreciated by all the players.

............ dream on

Totally agree... a far changing system such as this requires documentation from MA|FPC.

Thanks to all the folks that posted info about the tier system here... but this thread was mainly just to provide a heads-up to the community that we are watching. I suggested the documentation route and mentioned where to post threads. That's all... carry on and best of luck to all.

Hmmm sounds to me Like MA learned the old Scam method form people in the game. Can you imagine the people saying they can upgrade your gun or armor now and just ripping people off left and right. :eek:

Nice job making it even Easier for the Scammers MA :scratch2:

A new Upgrades subforum has been added to the Items section, with the following description:

All discussions related to item upgrades, tiers, enhancers, etc.​

Please use this new subforum for all discussions related to the new tier/enhancer system.

:locked:

Status
Back