Price Check Regular Nano Blade

Nanashana

Dominant
Society
Hardcore
Nanashana Nana Itsanai
Kinda like the LP-120 there feels like there's being an echoing of bad things about the Generic Nanoblade from the mayhem vendor.

Positives :
- still one of the highest dps weapons ingame
- usues ul mayhem amps
- melee so cheaper ls + dpp maxing through buffs
- good baseline dpp

Downsides :
- low eff weapon, lots are superior in raw eff. Though weighed up against L mayhem amp usage from LP-120 not sure where the math falls on effective dpp with maxed dps.
- high skill requirement
- melee isn't everyones cup of tea

150k? 200k? Where do people see this sitting price wise and why is it yet to be pulled?

I have been thinking about this myself - Personally I would do the regular nano over the BP-130 tbh.

However, I already max the regular nano, which makes it a bit simpler for me I guess.

I strongly believe that it's all about the skill requirement to use it - Potentially combined with the short range.

Another positive thing about is PvP

Personally i would love to use this for the reasons mentioned already in OP but my problem is the req. skills (may be someone could share the number of ped cycle needed to max it ) .
Anyway i think i will value it over bp130 .

bp-130 is way better in dpp and can have crit scope and sights fitted making it even better and in that setup with range advantage its gonna be roughly equal dps plus you can increase efficiency on bp-130 with p25 extender and crit attachments to be better then regular nano - which is unpractical to use on the sword due to low tt on extender

bp-130 is way better in dpp and can have crit scope and sights fitted making it even better and in that setup with range advantage its gonna be roughly equal dps plus you can increase efficiency on bp-130 with p25 extender and crit attachments to be better then regular nano - which is unpractical to use on the sword due to low tt on extender
You are correct - Not sure why I had an idea that the DPP was the same on those two weapons. :)

Just to add:

Sword = Lower active dps because of run time
Sword = Lower tangible DPP because of armor decay
Sword = Cheaper mayhem attachments (can't call them amps)

Melee was always or had always been a lower buy-in as a result.

Really depends on the actual decay once someone pulls from vendor...

Back