Release Notes 12.2.1

Hooray!! now if I can only stay in game for long enough to be able to close it down that would be awesome :D

...and the zoom on globals is back :wtg:

Global zoom ftw!!!

Can't login:

Well, maybe the Client Loader output stability was improved, but ... at the entrance???
It's the second time I try to login, and after very careful introducing Security Code I receive the message: "An Internal Error has occurred ... If the problem persists, please contact support for assistance planet" .
The same happened with my wife's avatar.
:scratch2:
What is to do?

Well, maybe the Client Loader output stability was improved, but ... at the entrance???
It's the second time I try to login, and after very careful introducing Security Code I receive the message: "An Internal Error has occurred ... If the problem persists, please contact support for assistance planet" .
The same happened with my wife's avatar.
:scratch2:
What is to do?

same here :(

It's the second time I try to login, and after very careful introducing Security Code I receive the message: "An Internal Error has occurred ... If the problem persists, please contact support for assistance planet"
Happens to me 1/3 of the time, both after 12.2.1 and long before it, sometimes after entering the code, sometimes right after the password. Seems the authorization system isn't able to cope with all the requests at the peak times. I just wait 10 seconds and try again.

But the Client Loader really was fixed, previously every time you closed it and tried to launch again you got the "already running" mesage so you had to launch windows task manager and manually kill the process. Not anymore.

Back