Remove Crafting Condition

And again therin lies the problem, if MA is fully dependant on such a mechanic for revenue purposes, they really need to dig deep and look to the future of the game if they are looking to remarket and grow the game in the current landscape of gaming. They have all the tools available to them to move things in a better direction for themselves, the game and the community. They just need to stop being beholden to the wallets of these gamblers.
This is why we got explosives... if you knew why they were implemented in the first place.

Explosives were a considerable part of their revenue.

Thanks for your opinion.
As for myself, I enjoyed reading it.
Its great.
As you are enjoying it, and in your right to express your positive opinion about it, others are, equally, in their right to express their negative opinion.

Its great.
As you are enjoying it, and in your right to express your positive opinion about it, others are, equally, in their right to express their negative opinion.
Agreed, with apologies.

I think I got bristly because of the blanket statements being thrown around while I am waking up.

NOBODY will read it.... (not your post; it's where my reaction began)
ability to express yourself in a clear/concise manner, something EVERYONE can learn...

We're not all the same, and to your point, that's what's great.

Anyway, I've got coffee now and there are mobs to shoot.
Enjoy your day

Back