Suggestion: Repeatable codex reset on mayhem events/migration

Do you want yearly codex reset on every mayhem/migration event (if reached repeatable rank).

• Yes, both should reset every year if you reach repeatable rank.

• No, repeatable is fine. I won't die of boredom. Also like to brag how many times I done repeatable.

• Yes, but only migration, not mayhem events.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Simple suggestion. Every year the mayhem/migration codex gets reset if you have reached the repeatable rank. This means you can restart all the way back from rank 1 to 25, and then you get the repeatable again until next year.

´Pro's extra incentive to grind during events/migration to get more codex rewards. Maximizing every event's optimal revenue for MA.
Con's? Anyone? I can see none.
This does mean that meta rank would go up again every year from mayhems, and migration. If they don't want that they could prevent that from happening though.

Yes? No? Why not? Do you like being 30+ repeatable? Imagine in a few years? Are you still going to like it then? Don't care?
Poll available.

resetting codex would create an issue with 5 more meta point available for each monster.
and many of the event mosnter have "Special" skillset for rank 5 10 15 20 25 that wouls push looter rewards....
it will not happen .
maybe creating a "special repeat" for events with just 1k decayand not 5k to receive some incentives before

Back