Repping gives efd....

andy5579

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Richard Frankenberry Adams
Strangely enough, I've found out that +repping gives you 1 more efd! -repping doesnt though... You could even try this out for yourself! Lol erm....good luck?
Frankenberry

lol..ok then..thanks for the info +rep :)

I want efd, so ill guess i rep some more:yay:
hmm i didnt get a efd,

This has already been mentioned, but in the right forum part ;)

Hmmmm thats odd if you didnt get efd.... Maybe if you rep posts in different sections??? +rep for the info :p

I must spread some reputation around before giving it to riding dirty again. Booooooo that sucks. I rep loads of other people, im spreading the love!
Frankenberry

p.s. ill rep you for that post when ive spread some more for other ppls good posts

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to andy5579 again.

You could help me get my 2nd bar too if you want. :)

Edit: Dont get EFD in General Discussion any more so my lottery entering days are pretty much over.

:d :d :d :d :d

Damn sorry steffel! I gave you a +rep for your work! :p

Lets just +rep each others as mad :D

Lol I got 13 reps for this post :p Most Ive ever gotten for a post! Its just....insane! Nearly at my second bar now :p It was brought right down by a -rep on a post a while ago by a member with lots of rep-It counted for loads, and offset most of my rep :( Even though the guy misread my post and -repped me for it which really sucked. I pmed him but he never replied after I pointed out his mistake.

Hmm... I +rep'd two of you and there was no gain in EFDs for me. :(

Tooooooo bad. Maybe can anyone please test that on me? Or does repping only affect the person who reps?

I just got EFDs for posting to this thread (but that's normal)

Last edited:
I said this earlier, It may be due to the fact that the +repping only works in some areas of the forum-like posting in general discussion will only get you a few efd, while in another area will get you a lot more

Back