Resource was claimed by someone else?

Torch

Hatchling
Society
CoDA
Torcheous Torch Zareba
I have never gotten this message before, but this morning right before the 1050am eastern "server downtime" I hit an unknown deposit followed my OT103 to the destination, in my chat window it said the resource was claimed by someone else :mad: , a claim rod appeared and disappeared. Anyone have any clue as to why this may have happend? I was in between L. District and Zychion.

I got a bug similar to this last VU. I think it was lag induced. I ran up to a claim my finder said claimed by someone else but after a short while the claim deed :deal: showed up in my inventory. Not sure if this is what happened to you I would recheck the area look for a marker and check inventory for calim deed. Although with the new VU I have experienced quite a few bugs. Its up to you if you want to try a support case. Most of my mining support cases have been answered with "this is a feature of the game" type stuff. GL :dance:

Well i got 1 teory on that "bug".
I think its beacous some1 found the deposit and before getting it he/she died or disconnected. Well i had once that thing when i found a sizable deposit and it was very close to some nasty trox i tried to get there before it kill me but i faild. After the mob was gone i returned on the spot (almost remembered the exact place where the deposit should b) and just before i droped a bomb claim rod showed. So it means that even if i "lose" a screen with my tool (dunno if u can un-ready the tool) i still can clime the deposit i have found.
So it looks like some1 found Your deposit and its "reserved" for him.

Donno how true my idea is but its just a thought based on experience, hope it will help :)

from my experience that is a server malfunction and that deposit doesn't exist. usually when they close a server for maintenance.

Did you file a support case and ask them?

Yes I filed a support case but no response to it as of yet! 1 day later I dont know how long it usually takes

i've had it for 2-3 times already, just wait, it's due to the lag, i got the claim everytime so don't worry :p

Same here, I got the message too and it seems to eb a lag related issue indeed. Just don't walk away, hang around, and you'll get the claim.

Back