Help: Retread wondering what happened to implants

Mugs

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
Eochu Mugs Megmedon
OK, I realize that a year is a long time to be away from most games but what changes have been made to Calypso. Place looks great!!

Anyway, I have all these chips and an implant and an inserter. Seems only the inserter may be equipped. I read elswhere that the chips don't need an implant anymore that you simply have to equip them.

I can't seem to figure this out. Can't equip them, and the inserter menu doesn't open like it used to.

Could really use some help!

Mugs

you can ONLY use your TP chip and you don't need to implant it to use it. The other mindforce chips will come soon ;) when ever that may be.

mugs you talk about skill chips or mindforce chips? as said above, only tp works atm, other mf chips still to be reimplemented. your mindforce implant should still be "equipped" if you already used mf chips before the cryeng update. you can now also repair it without taking it out of your head. think ifyou check its item info you should see if it's in your head or not.

chipping skills now works like that: drag and drop the skill chip onto the payninc implanter in your inventory and then equip and shoot the implanter. or something that way...

nvm beaten to it :)

Well thank you kindly folks!

Back