Rig Closed today -- cK Coat Killers..

-_-'.......

cK..... they still partake in PVP action? Ever since the creation of Universe United we haven't seen/heard much of the "Usual suspects" SOCs.

Oh well.... I have to take a nap so no time to take over the rig today..... maybe another day.

Good Luck! I hear Rig Closers are back in game. :eyecrazy:

Menace

Damn u molested our rig. now closed for CK ;):smash:

well practically , closing rig means making sure noone but ck gets oil , but since you fail on that one , its a rather amusing way to close rig :)

cheers

ermik

closed is pretty easy, we did it.
For a while. We were 3-4 persons... But to fight all of ck with only so few is ofc. not easy^^

well practically , closing rig means making sure noone but ck gets oil , but since you fail on that one , its a rather amusing way to close rig :)

cheers

ermik

good point there ecka :lolup:

Rig closed by EU sucks so nobody logs in anymore.

kthxbai

i didnt see any cK when i was at the rig, nor driving by on the way to the rig from the north SC. not even Mike Masters today.

And he is the only cK i ever see there for any length of time, i see a other cK there from time to time but they dont stay long

in fact the only who woulda gave me any trouble if i was to contest the rig with my noob self and equipment would have been Bourriket.

Oh WOW!! This should've been in the news.. front page :rolleyes:

Back