River and Map

vardath

Provider
Society
Society of One
Vardath God Dreaming
River north of Sakura City, is it a tidal river? I looked at the map and I'm swimming where the map shows land.

Never heard of tidal rivers in EU. The map is not very accurate in some places. Another example is the area east of Notus - you'll appear to be in the lake on the map, but actually be on dry land.

tidal rivers = rivers that only appear during tide? dont think we have tide in EU...

though some rivers have flow so you will move to the end if in it :D

The map rarely is accurate. You need to file a support case and beg them to update the map. As a matter of fact this should be part of the update process of FPC. If they change something on the continent, they should automatically update the map as well.

Back when I was running to get the TP at Athena Spacestation I thought that swimming there from the east around the southern beach was a good idea. Then I ended up swimming around some shore where the map showed the middle of the ocean around Eudoria... :rolleyes:

The maps need work. FPC have known for 10 months or more that areas like between notus and athena are completely wrong :p

Back