Robo event... and item drops...

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
I am guessing all will be looted next month sometime...
like all other events... suckers pay in early...
all the rare stuff drops week/days before end...

what happens if the person can not make the prize distribution?

Prize delivery in may, but doesnt mean event end in may. Look at MM almost 3 weeks for prizes after it ends

what do you think the first nice rare item will loot during the week of cyrene launch ;)

what if I can not make the prize distribution?
is it all done manually through trades or... will MA take it off your account... and award you the item...

I am unable to log in those days

Joker don't participate in your final 6 days of playing the game :)

someone looted the rare piece and was sold on auction for only 39k :/

was apparently the component for the poe armor

sigh not PoE part but the Rare looted component from the robot event.... for said prize

sigh not PoE part but the Rare looted component from the robot event.... for said prize

yeah, i checked for Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit
no history..

Focus listed a red banana on auction, if there's no history, I guess he pulled it off once he saw the prize list b4 someone bought it.

oh wow lucky, thought it was bought heh

what are everyone's thoughts about the prizes that say you need BPs. ?
We will find these crafting? Crafting robot related items?

were they by chance the same bps as last time?
cause i kept mine from the last one and theres no markup on them atm so not sure which ones your speakin of

I have been hunting for hours today, seems the spawns have been adjusted at Ashi. So much so after 2 hours at Ashi and not a single Exceptional Lense or Hyper Charger! I guess they slowed the drop rate down somewhat.

Tried hunting at the other locations but they are all über bots and teams not to coordinated. Guess I will make do with some mindforce chips...

Tried hunting at the other locations but they are all über bots and teams not to coordinated. Guess I will make do with some mindforce chips...

what if you cant give them the samples?!

"RDI representatives will be available to collect samples and issue rewards on May 26-27."

will they just be put into your inventory?

AH history doesn't show BuyOut's, so that is why it doesn't show.

AH history doesn't show BuyOut's, so that is why it doesn't show.

AH does and always (well, from vu 10 onways anyways) has shown buyout prices as part of MV.

My guess...

what if you cant give them the samples?!

"RDI representatives will be available to collect samples and issue rewards on May 26-27."

will they just be put into your inventory?

Is no.
You need to hand in your samples to be able to claim your prize.

The prize may appear in your inventory some time later, after someone has verified your hand in... But I suspect you need to hand the things in yourself in person.

Course, I could always be wrong.

Back