Robot Event Prize Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We apologize for the recent inavailability of some reward items offered during the robot invasion. Charles Marvin will continue to be available throughout the week to allow colonists to claim rewards for any remaining exceptional robot parts. Colonists wishing to exchange exceptional robot parts should contact Xenobiologist Charles Marvin using the player register.

Originally Posted Here

We apologize for the recent inavailability of some reward items offered during the robot invasion. Charles Marvin will continue to be available throughout the week to allow colonists to claim rewards for any remaining exceptional robot parts. Colonists wishing to exchange exceptional robot parts should contact Xenobiologist Charles Marvin using the player register.

Originally Posted Here

I tried, got the message that it was added, only he's nowhere on my list :(

Please fix (i hope you extend the time period for this :()

I tried, got the message that it was added, only he's nowhere on my list :(

You may already have checked but did you look for Charles in your FL? Only the middle name is added to the list.

You may already have checked but did you look for Charles in your FL? Only the middle name is added to the list.

Thx, i do have a Charles, could be him, could be not him, not seen him online ...

(why would MindArk hide a part of the avatar name we're so eagerly looking for :? forgot :?)

Edit: FYI: Xenobiologist Charles Marvin (Calypso Official, scan and you see some insane stats, and he heals with an official mindforce chip) hides most of his name, it only showed 'Charles'.

Last edited:
Xenobiologist Charles Marvin is now online, just traded my robot parts with him :yay:

Last edited:
Back