Rocktropia: I have dissapoint

vent abit about this tp in the pvp lootable zone

Thad, my soc, The Chosen Few has a policy that every member keep their Tp list up to date, and get all new TPs that arrive.

For the case of new planets, I've had to amend that policy so that they are not required to travel up there just to get the TPs. If a TCFer never goes to RT, they are under no obligation to get the TPs.

Also, for the lootable PVP TP, I have again amended it, so that we are NOT required to get that TP.

That policy was established in order TCFers to be as mobile as possible (sucks when getting ready for a team hunt, only to find soc mate X needs to do a quick TP run.) but I will not force my soc mates to spend money traveling to other worlds to get Tps they will never use. And I certainly won't force them to risk losing some loot or a toxic shot when they don't have to.

That PVP TP strikes me as useless (perhaps there's a plan for it. Dunno) and my soc's current standing on it is that particular TP can be completely ignored.

In short Thad, I highly suggest simply pretending that specific TP doesn't exist. It's simply not worth it.

ahh i wish i could bro, but im a perfectionist at heart... i know myself will probably never use that tp let alone return to Rocktropia after i go back down but it will drive me nutz knowing i missed a tp, that was their for me to get...

i forsee me going through many more toxic shots before this is done...

and u know good for him to shoot me and loot my pk newb ass but have some sympathy... i swear i could of gone back 10 times and her would of kept on killing me... and after posting this i have got a couple pm's from people complaining of the same guy... like wtf buddy u got nothing better to do but sit at the tp and kill defenseless rocktropians just looking to get a tp ... pathetic ..

Back