FYI: ROCKtropia Missions

Boot Camp 1 – Trail By Fire (Drill Sgt. Breakerz, west of BAMF Headquarters) Kill 50 Zombies Reward: No Agility. I receive "Weapons handling"

Boot Camp 2 – Bring The Pain (Cpt. Gruber, BAMF HQ) Kill 100 Zombies Reward: No Stamina !!! I got "Alertness" ... strange ... everything has changed or is random? :scratch2:

Very funny, i wasted tp fee to go to RT for attrubute missions and now they have removed the attribute rewards?
Guess i go back to calypso again, atleast you know what you get from the missions there and it does not get changed!

NEVER ROCKTROPIA AGAIN FOR ME!!!

Same for me.

I do next level of zombies to and if the stamina is gone there which i guess it is im gone from RT forever, its just sick that they can change stuff like this AFTER some ppl got the attribute rewards for them.

Funny how it's always the people who got to start with 9 in all attributes that complain about this, you got a bonus 8 sta and attributes were gained a lot faster in the early days. But, suddenly that's all cool because calypso changed to your advantage over new players and it's wrong that Rocktropia changed after a very short period of time benefiting a few rocktropia players a lot less than the advantages early calypso players had.

I wonder about one thing , where u know from . what ND can do and what not ? why blame planet partners for stuff MA has done probaly ? and hows about accepting bugs :smoke:

possible that u play more relaxed if ya keep this in your mind

I'm not excluding MA from culpability!
+
Insider info

Who are these close friends and how do you know they are "close Friends" !? I have to say i dont agree with a high rate of items droping being a "clear " case of abuse. That is pushing it a bit, but again you say by those close to ND. Id really like to know how do you know all these ppl are really "close" to ND !? Im just really interested how you know this for sure :)

Or are you assuming that everyone including the ubers that got gains and looted uber stuff are all naturally friends with ND because they looted some good stuff !? Hope not lol

one example ...facebook!

Last edited:
Funny how it's always the people who got to start with 9 in all attributes that complain about this, you got a bonus 8 sta and attributes were gained a lot faster in the early days. But, suddenly that's all cool because calypso changed to your advantage over new players and it's wrong that Rocktropia changed after a very short period of time benefiting a few rocktropia players a lot less than the advantages early calypso players had.

I think it's fair if MA blocks easy stamina gain through missions by those who benefitted earlier (started with 7 before VU10).....rest of us from all planets should have that benefit!

I'm not excluding MA from culpability!
+
Insider info

one example ...facebook!

Facebook? I don't understand there is a RT facebook and twitter page that anyone can join and view but no secrets have been posted there?

Attributes were not gained faster, only if you fap skilled and it did not do much of that, i had ~87 agility when they changed the skill system and that is easily reached now also, now im at 97.
Skills was not gaind faster as some ppl think either, the slowdowns was a pain back then, after hunting and skilling from feb 2004 to end of 2004 i had ~50k total skills, you gain that in a few weeks now.

Attributes were not gained faster, only if you fap skilled and it did not do much of that, i had ~87 agility when they changed the skill system and that is easily reached now also, now im at 97.

That's not true, attribute gains were much faster back then.

For later starters 87 Agility was extremely difficult to reach until the mission rewards came in. Discounting the mission gains, I would only have 80 now and that's having skilled naturally past Commando and 200 HP, having started in May 2006.

soo all this shit to go to Rocktropia to increase Atributes...
The first comming first served?

No more atribute rewards?
That's a big fuck off

I mean one of the things atracting ppl was getting an extra atribute for the "tp fee"
But then I shot hours with opalo to complete the quest to get ... "skills" ... which TT is so ridiculous that is not comparable to atributes

Last edited:
I red most of thread posts then I got bored.... my question is a easy one: Rocktropia mission give attributes?
At the start these missions were repeteable and ppl got attributes multiple times, then NDS locked them and removed all extra attributes to whom repetead those missions, atm who got those attributes received +1 agility, stamina whatever or zero? If zero I don't see any problem and 10 pages of bitching are unappropriate, if +1 I would join into the bitching :)

I red most of thread posts then I got bored.... my question is a easy one: Rocktropia mission give attributes?
At the start these missions were repeteable and ppl got attributes multiple times, then NDS locked them and removed all extra attributes to whom repetead those missions, atm who got those attributes received +1 agility, stamina whatever or zero? If zero I don't see any problem and 10 pages of bitching are unappropriate, if +1 I would join into the bitching :)

the first ones there had the chance to have +1
so join us

What is necessary to activate Frankies Stereo?

Last edited:

Yes, i did them early when they gave attributes, and I have mine still. I did not do any repeating however! :cool:

I have found Frankies Stereo: 135776,83333 Fight 60 Stereo Jackers. Reward: Gray Cassette (20)

Last edited:
Any updates to this mission thread? Last I heard some missions were bugged some were also removed or something due to some other bugs? Just curious before I think about heading over there to complete some missions, Thanks.

I think the word 'bugged' here is misused; it implies an eventual fix beyond the current state.

There was a bug where repeatable missions gave Attributes on each repeat. The bug was that the designers didn't allow for the reward to be changed after the first cycle.

There still seem to be bugs where certain missions cannot be picked up.

The fix for the Attribute bug was to amend the rewards to give other types of reward instead, either items or skill gains.

This change seems intended to be permanent, and therefore the missions can no longer be said to be a bugged in the context of this thread.

I'd add that I personally think that the number of Calypso missions which give Attribute gains has got out of hand. I support that RT and the other planets not give out the same quantity, though the total removal as it now is has gone too far the other way.

I agree with your arguments.
But just to clarify what I meant with bugged is that some missions are indeed bugged, one for example will you not be able to complete after you've done the requirements. That they now give other rewards is not the bug.

I agree with your arguments.
But just to clarify what I meant with bugged is that some missions are indeed bugged, one for example will you not be able to complete after you've done the requirements. That they now give other rewards is not the bug.

Seems there are still a couple of bugs, but you can do a relative big amount of missions there.
Got a question also:

I got a phone there in the noob bar. I can exchange numbers there, with I believe three persons, and also with Frankie in his office. However, I don't seem to get any phone call missions (except the inital first txt message received one).

Any phone call missions you can get in New Harlem?

Paul

2 Syrinx

Syrinx
I suppose you can be the right person who can do something like this, calypso mission matrix
Many would like to see the missions organized in that handy format, including me

Dunno if someone post it already, but... chris for the hurricane cocktails and tony's number as rewars isn't in the cnd lagoon square, but at 3rd floor in the club at 1361/850

I'm new to RT, and been digging up some missions but all the info i find in the web are all outdated, some1 told that RT had some months ago been remodeled and i'm a little confused now.. Trying to do some missions but either can't find the npcs or somehow they aren't giving the missions..
So, have some of those old missions been erased or what am i missing?

I'm new to RT, and been digging up some missions but all the info i find in the web are all outdated, some1 told that RT had some months ago been remodeled and i'm a little confused now.. Trying to do some missions but either can't find the npcs or somehow they aren't giving the missions..
So, have some of those old missions been erased or what am i missing?

Yea, it's all been changed :(. I've been working on putting together a new list but never seem to find the time to post it all (got halfway and then my browser bugged out).

For starters though, I'd recommend heading to the Noob club in New Harlem, that's where you'll get the RT Cellphone. After that a lot of the other npc's (like the cops in City of Dreams) will start talking to you.

There is a nice list started over on entropiaplanets wiki and on entropedia. More in depth on ep wiki though, even if all of it's not completely filled out yet. (maybe we can help with that) - wouldn't have been able to complete the thing nearly as fast without ep wiki since it's got the order on what you pick to get the generator running - that little tricky puzzle is probably the most difficult mission up there in the arctic.

http://questbomb.com/ also has some interesting stuff on rt.

Back