Roughnecks competition

Preacher

Provider
Hi and welcome to the 1st Roughnecks competition. It was design for new ppl because it's not about skills, it's all about beeing smart and fast, but everyone is invited. The concept of this competition is very simple: at the begining i will give y a clue about the answer i seek and a riddle to where y next clue is. There are a total of 3 clues and 2 riddles. Getting all clues is optional.

To participate in these competition y MUST have the Genesis tp on Amethera ( that will be the starting/ending point ) and as much tps on Eudoria as y can ( who knows where the riddles are gonna take y ).

The competition will be held 2 weeks from now on a date that will be announce later.

Why 2 weeks? I thought that if a new player wants to join he needs time: 1 week to get the money to pay the fee ; 1 week to get the tps.

Entrance fee = 10 ped

1st place: full RASCAL M ( full tt )
2nd place: Bravo rifle ( n/a yet it's gonna be around 10 - 20 ped )
3rd place : 15 ped

For more info visit our forum @ www.roughnecks.eu.tp

The fee will be payed right before the start of the competition.
The ROUGHNECKS CAN CANCEL this event at anytime before the start.

Regards, Preacher

The competion will take place on Saturday 15 October at 8pm MA time. :wise:

After, y are all invited to the bar in Twin Peaks. The drinks are on the house :dunce:

Final note

The elevator in the Genesis Tower D is broken. So to get to the apt 5C y have to push 5th floor ( y will end up on the 4th floor ) and then 8th floor. Now y are on the 5th floor :laugh:

Becouse of the lack of marber bravo with low tt at a resonable price the 2nd place prize will be change to 40peds. So the final prizes are

1st - full Rascal M
2nd - 40ped
3rd - 15ped

Cya Saturday :tongue2:

Regards Preacher

I am sorry I missed the event. It looked like something I would have enjoyed, and I HAD marked this as something I wanted to participate in.

Did it happen? If so, how did things work out?

Back