Info: Rudolf Dragon Plate mk3 (L)

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
I didn't craft it. As far as I know the only print for these in existence was won by the Rockstars soc in an event several months ago.

I have been working on collecting and looting as many dragon plate prints as possible since they were released and have not gotten any mk3s to drop yet. The only mk2 print I have seen is for the NEVERDIE plates, and it requires non-existent ingredients.

Sharing is caring, here is the scan I got.

I forgot to screeny the tt value.. I'm pretty sure it was < than the lemmy mk1 plates. Im thinking 18 or 28ped, but I can't remember for sure.

narfi

Sharing is caring, here is the scan I got.

I forgot to screeny the tt value.. I'm pretty sure it was < than the lemmy mk1 plates. Im thinking 18 or 28ped, but I can't remember for sure.

narfi

Let me help you out with those stats (I been told i dont do it often enough) :silly: And yes, you prob not gonna see many of these around :D

Are these plates in circulation yet? Please let me know and i cant pm Daisy cause she is banned. Anyone please ? I really want a set :( :girl:

Are these crafted alot? When im gonna return to the game soon, i'll buy a set.

Are these crafted alot? When im gonna return to the game soon, i'll buy a set.

No they arent.
There was just the 1 print in existance that I know of handed out as an event prize, the print wasnt even looted. It was a (L) print so max clicks ever on it was/will be 100 unless more are given out or looted.

I didnt get a look at the ingredient list, but I did talk to daisy about it a while back, and If I remember right it took 4 each of two different rudolf dragon parts per click + the ores etc...

In a 450ped ammo/gun/amp decay run you will get on average 2 of each dragon part tops.
So you are looking at about 1k ped cycled on dragons per click of the print.

I doubt these will be avaliable to the average user unless drop rates change on both the dragon parts and the print itself (print has never droped in loot) and/or the population of dragon hunters on Rocktropia greatly increases.

As soon as miners can start drilling up hard rock/ingot I can go back into producing lemmy plates, which are the next best thing right now for stb/cut protection. I can also make most of the other dragon plates if they interest you.

As for contacting Daisy, you might check on neverdie.com or with his soc leader Force who has an account here as well. I havent had much luck contacting him though.

gl and have fun,

narfi

No they arent.
There was just the 1 print in existance that I know of handed out as an event prize, the print wasnt even looted. It was a (L) print so max clicks ever on it was/will be 100 unless more are given out or looted.

I didnt get a look at the ingredient list, but I did talk to daisy about it a while back, and If I remember right it took 4 each of two different rudolf dragon parts per click + the ores etc...

In a 450ped ammo/gun/amp decay run you will get on average 2 of each dragon part tops.
So you are looking at about 1k ped cycled on dragons per click of the print.

I doubt these will be avaliable to the average user unless drop rates change on both the dragon parts and the print itself (print has never droped in loot) and/or the population of dragon hunters on Rocktropia greatly increases.

As soon as miners can start drilling up hard rock/ingot I can go back into producing lemmy plates, which are the next best thing right now for stb/cut protection. I can also make most of the other dragon plates if they interest you.

As for contacting Daisy, you might check on neverdie.com or with his soc leader Force who has an account here as well. I havent had much luck contacting him though.

gl and have fun,

narfi

ouch, too bad its gonna take a while before they become mainstream. Kinda ridiculous. Thanks for the info. Yes, when ill come back to game ill need a set of cut/stab plates.

Last edited:
Back