Price Check RX OpTac X1 (F)

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Hey, I've been doing a big storage clean the last couple of weeks.. and I'm on the fence whether I want to sell my RX OpTac X1 Set. All pieces tiered in the one or two range
I've had the set for years and I'm not sure what MU the set is at these days.

index.php

No clue, but I'm very interested. I remember pieces going for some price during the hogglo event

Rx1 was always the more valuable set, given todays inflated game economy id still say ud get 40 to 50k for it, used to be closer to 20k years ago but you will get much more than that now.

I guess 25-30k, not to many people hunt bots outside of the event and won is around 22-25k these days. female

Rx1 was always the more valuable set, given todays inflated game economy id still say ud get 40 to 50k for it, used to be closer to 20k years ago but you will get much more than that now.
So you value it at double of EON - That's interesting 🤔 😁

I would say somewhere in the range 20-30k - Big range, but all depends on seller and buyer who is more desperate ☺️ The time might be right, with the robot invasion for sure.

Id value it over eon for sure as that high impact is very valuable on a robot set and being rarer than eon. Eon is a great set ofc

Id value it over eon for sure as that high impact is very valuable on a robot set and being rarer than eon. Eon is a great set ofc
I agree that the impact improves the value some, however everything else is better on the EON which I would say makes up for the added Imp protection (EON has 20 more close combat protection)

Overall EON has more protection. The EON is a bit less rare.

I would say that the value is somewhere around same as EON - Give or take depending on market ☺️

Thank you everyone for the insight. I guess now I have to figure out if I truly want to part with it... :)

Back